• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

If the Colts win, I will buy copies of Switch version of The Last of Us: Part II to match every Switch purchase in NFL-GAF!
giphy.gif

I didn't think they were a great team but I expected some fight yesterday. 38-6...

I hope the Dolphins go hard on defense next draft. I was baffled when they skipped out on drafting LBs this year and now you know why. Abysmal LB depth and the starters are average on a good day. Good thing they got Carroo though...
Don't you get any ideas about Raekwon...

Plus starters are out, Kiko, Jones, Jenkins, Howard, were all out. (Kiko might be out longer too) We have zero talent and zero depth so yeah we are just bad. But Balt knew were to hurt us and how to stop us, I still have to go through the film reviews but I have no doubt that they just out coached us and with the limited talent we have there isn't much Gase/Vance could do to cover for them. Besides we needed a gut check, this team needs to show it can respond and not lay down like the last few years. Yeah we won 6 in a row...but the last 4 came down to miracle plays. So while the loss was bad, it happens, teams have bad games and bad teams have worse games, let's see how they move on.

And hey we already have more wins than last year!
Yeah, teams that are overachieving like this tend to get burned with a few injuries due to the complete lack of depth. I just didn't expect it to be that bad against an offense that has struggled all season.

I just wish the Dolphins could play one meaningful December without collapsing. And I'm not talking about fluky '08 just so Noodle Captain could throw a pick six to Ed Reed to stomp on my heart.

Don't you get any ideas about Raekwon...
I agree, he would be a great fit!

You can win with shit play calling if the defense is up to it and the offense never turns over the ball.

See many SB winners.

The game turned on that first INT. If the Giants score there who knows what happens and no one is talking about OBJ and his antics.

I'm not sure why anyone is talking about OBJ anyway. So he smiled because his friend Antonio Brown scored a TD and did an amusing dance? I mean who gives a fuck?

Yeah, not picking up TLG anymore due to the apparent horrid framerate issues it has on non-Pro PS4's. I can take low quality visuals, but framerate has and will always be the breaking point for me.

Yeah, teams that are overachieving like this tend to get burned with a few injuries due to the complete lack of depth. I just didn't expect it to be that bad against an offense that has struggled all season.

I just wish the Dolphins could play one meaningful December without collapsing. And I'm not talking about fluky '08 just so Noodle Captain could throw a pick six to Ed Reed to stomp on my heart.

I still think they will, we needed to win 3-2 to get in and that is still true, if we beat Ari (which I think we can) and we get one against Bills/Jets (which I think we'll get at least Jets) it'll come down to NE who could be playing for position depending on how they do the next 3 games too. Yeah I know if we make it we'll just get blown out of the playoffs but this year has been fun and we still got a few more games that hopefully we can enjoy. Just have to remember that 1. we are not a good/playoff team 2. the talent that we do have has looked good 3. Gase seems like the real deal

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If someone can design a VR controller that attaches to your leg/ankle, we can have a NFL kicker simulator. Then everyone can be Aguayo!

Don't you do it... I have waited and made blood sacrifices for two years (actually longer.. I knew he would be special going back to his first year on campus) so that my Browns can get him..

Don't you ruin that for me..

Are we going to win the college Super Bowl :D?!

husky-water.gif
But.. muh Buckeyes Dutch.... :(

only the multiplayer ones

when I have to play with certain people
TDR doesn't deserve this..

only the multiplayer ones

when I have to play with certain people
Hey man, I don't do drama. You and Bread can work things out on your own.

Don't you do it... I have waited and made blood sacrifices for two years (actually longer.. I knew he would be special going back to his first year on campus) so that my Browns can get him..

Don't you ruin that for me..
What if the Dolphins promise to take really special care of him?

I had to watch Tyrod go to the Bills... Kam to the Seahawks... That is true pain. :(

Top Bottom