• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

what was he doing playing in the jets game with a ruptured disk smh

lol, the cheat knows the window is closing so they are throwing everything out there. Plus he is such a massive piece of the offense. Last time he was out I believe the Pats really struggled to move the ball.

I saw a trailer for the vr game bridge commander yesterday. It was the first really interesting vr game I have seen.

Yup that's why I got the VR system and then it got delayed ;_;

I have a really bad feeling about this Baltimore game. I know I'm always negative but this just seems like a game the Dolphins will lose. They struggled so much against the Rams and I think Baltimore has just as good a defense, plus the Ravens offense is starting to come on a bit. Getting Tunsil and Albert back is huge but I just don't see the offense scoring more than 17 points and I don't think that'll be enough.

Friend, what is the path to winning this game!?

Pulling some miracle out of our asses like the last few weeks is the only way I see how we win, this defense is so bad I can't trust it at all. Having Albert and Tunsil back will help but we don't know how effective they will be so we might need a big game from Jay because I think the ravens are going to try to stop Tannehill

Hindl

lol, the cheat knows the window is closing so they are throwing everything out there. Plus he is such a massive piece of the offense. Last time he was out I believe the Pats really struggled to move the ball.

He was out when Chip went into the den of evil and came out victorious

I'm going to end my life.

Done with football for the year.
image.php

Hindl

I feel like Gronk is already an all-time great. He doesn't have the longevity but there's arguably been no more dominant TE in such a short time

Hindl

JJ Watt's future. Recurring back issues. Pats aren't winning the SB w/o Gronk. He's the most important non-QB in football

Romo is probably going to be in better condition than either of them when they're all 50 honestly. He may be able to still move

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
JJ Watt's future. Recurring back issues. Pats aren't winning the SB w/o Gronk. He's the most important non-QB in football

If the defense didn't come undone they'd have been fine, but as it was Brady was going to need to be near perfect, will be tough to do without gronk.

Top Bottom