• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Hunter S.

Tis the game of war, if there ever was one.

hqdefault.jpg

The best rise and fall before their time all the time.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Everyone talking about Gronk like he's dead. This time next year he'll be leading the league in TDs and yards for a TE.

#blest

Yeah obviously 3 major back surgeries is no biggie

Kansas City? May as well gift wrap the Super Bowl berth to the Pats if that's the AFC Championship match.

That's the thing the field is still weak. Opens the door for the Steelers for sure. Either way should be the NFCs year.

Hindl

Kansas City? May as well gift wrap the Super Bowl berth to the Pats if that's the AFC Championship match.

A classic Greek tragedy could be made about Andy Reid. One of the best coaches in the league who is constantly undone by his own character flaws in regards to time management and game balance.

Tom Penny

Brady has the most weapons without Gronk that he's ever had. On top of that he's only 39 with a great D and kicker this year.

You need to get your mind right about this Sunday's game. Go Dolphins! Say it with me!
49ers game got me shook. Rams game got me double shook. Can't keep streaks like these going when you're getting so lucky. Not to mention, the Dolphins have collapsed twice in December since Tannehill has been around and I've seen it many times before him as well. As a fan it's hard to shake a stigma like that when it's followed your team nearly your entire life.

Hopefully Cool Joe will serve up a nice 4 pick afternoon to ease my concerns!

Pretty sure their qb is the actual worst qb.

If Brock continues his ass licking ways the Texans will find their way out from under his contract. Meanwhile the Bears held onto Cutler for 8 years of mediocrity. Cutler rewarded Bears fans by quitting during the NFC Championship game because he had an ouchie on his knee.

When your QB is shit the fire is lit under the FO's ass to do something about it. The worst QBs are the ones who slowly drain the lifeforce out of a team because their "breakout season" is always just around the corner.

Russell Crowe and Tom Cruise? Also gives off a Stargate vibe from that teaser

Yeah I had no idea Crowe was gonna be in this but I am super excited. Funny that Dracula Untold was going to be the start of the UMU, but it tanked so badly they are no longer including it.

Farooq

Banned
Romo had 3 in 2 and nobody in here is debating whether he's done or not (he also is)

I don't think he is done. I think he has one more career average year on another team with decent talent. Also his surgeries were unrealated I think. One was to remove a cyst, another was a microdiscectomy.

Top Bottom