• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

I mean, if Sony wants to lose more money with Knack then more power to them.
The series never gets the reactions but I fucking love that they're bringing over all that Yakuza

Straight into my veins!
I need to get into this. Are they bringing over the remaster of 1 and 2 to the States?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I need to get into this. Are they bringing over the remaster of 1 and 2 to the States?

Kiwami is basically Yakuza 1 completely redone from the ground up instead of an HD version.

Yakuza 0 (comes out in January) is probably going to be the new launching off point

Kiwami is 1, which comes out in summer

0 comes out in January

6 in 2018

Basically this is the perfect time to get into the series.

Hunter S.

Knack 2

mr-burns-laughing.gif
Sony has to appeal to kids and parents too. $$$

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That fucking Haruka accident subplot they showed at the end is SO FUCKING STUPID. Like, what the fuck is that shit...

Gotta get revenge I guess

Haven't beaten 5 just yet (doing all the things before the final mission still) but I hate how it takes a figurative shitstorm of epic proportions for Kiryu to get off his ass and do something that isn't lame.

Beach

Tough week for the Raiders. Bills tomorrow and Chiefs on Thursday. Misdirections kill us and teams that control TOP/short passes and running game just take our team out of it. It's like a slow death you can't get out of.

If only the Broncos beat the Chiefs last Sunday

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
All this post means is that Knack is the only game you have played for the PS4. Outside of that, nobody believes you

He's a weird kid so I believe him.

I'm not even sure what my favorite PS4 game is that's not on PC. Last of Us remake? It'd be Wolfenstein without any consideration of platform probably

manfestival

FREEDOOOOOOOM! My 4 week ban is finally over
chaos-four.gif
happytears.gif

I died on the inside knowing that my good ol bucs were taking out the elites and I couldnt trash talk on here

Fox318

it says something about the jets that nobody even wants to make fun of them

They are bad and not even in a way anyone wants to talk about

it says something about the jets that nobody even wants to make fun of them

They are bad and not even in a way anyone wants to talk about

Hard to make fun of a team when it made fun of itself by drafting Hackenberg and having Geno and Fitz teach him

This year, in many ways, proved that satire has nothing on reality

Draft bros, keep your eye out for Jerod Evans (QB) and Isaiah Ford (WR) for VT tonight. Barring disaster they will be drafted and I think they have solid NFL potential.

Top Bottom