• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Good morning friends.

With Jak State winning today I really have no clue how the Col Playoffs will be, either way after this season they are going to need more concrete rules in place and or more spots.
They won't add any more spots for 10 or so years because that's when the TV deal runs out (and by then The BIG XII will be dead so there goes that angle on "which power 5 conference gets left out")

I do agree with the more concrete rules part.. I heard on ESPN yesterday talking about their Football Power Index and how Ohio State is arguably better and apparently if the entire committee can't understand a statistic then they don't talk about it...

Why? Learn assholes.. it's your job...

I
The final four rankings will be the same as they are now cause fuck Jak.
I'm not as confident as you, Buck, and Adam..

I'm 50/50 on us being in over them..

Pedo State is getting left out in the cold if the playoff committee would like any credibility to remain.
You would think.. but Penn State has a decent argument.. and one that would go over with a lot of the committee I think.

charlotteweather_zpsiuffrrjl.png

seattleweather_zpskxsav5vs.png

cdy pls

Why did you export your shit weather?

I actually love rain. Hate the chill tho

Narag

@RapSheet
Sources: #Rams coach Jeff Fisher has, in fact, signed a contract extension. The long-discussed deal is believed to be for 2 years.

bionic77

It's more comparable to indie games and early iPhone game selections honestly.

The adoption numbers aren't there yet to fund some $100 million blockbuster game though. Might not be there until VR hits arcades or when VR is a standard part of the console experience instead of an add on.

The future upgrade path for Vive will be interesting. I kinda wonder how much they'll make obsolete.
Arcades seem like the perfect thing for VR.

That way you could rig up a 20k rig and the game could be 30 minutes max. Perfect match and it will be an experience you cannot have at home.

VR for arcades, Switch for at home and on the go. It's the 80s all over again! Everyone wins!

Saw on my phone: Eagles making a run for DJax in FA.
I don't believe it. Ad much people wanted to give chip credit for that, several people that cover the team have said lurie and Howie were sick of djax asking for more money every year.

Jordan Matthews out today, can't wait to see what the offense looks like.

I don't believe it. Ad much people wanted to give chip credit for that, several people that cover the team have said lurie and Howie were sick of djax asking for more money every year.

Jordan Matthews out today, can't wait to see what the offense looks like.

Well he's exactly the kind of player you need, so I'm sure they can get over their hurt feelings.

Juicy Bob

Once you start paying attention, you'll see that NFL players are constantly talking about how important God is to their game and He is their number one priority. You'll honestly usually see it once per interview. As for the QB thing, it's from a Christian site, but they have sourced quotes from every QB:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/poptheology/2015/10/nfl-quarterbacks-christians/
Wow. I never realised so many were so public about their faith.

Reading this thread is like watching a snuff film.

Hindl

That guy is lucky to be alive

Yeah, but that dog later in the gif was his, and right before the gif starts the kangaroo had it in a headlock and was trying to kill it. Had to protect his dog. But he's really lucky, kangaroos could kill people without even trying

Top Bottom