• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

gonna be ugly if these teams meet again

source.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Statistical comparisons of the two best Quarterbacks in the league over the last 20 regular season games:

Tom Brady- 11-5 Record, 385/598 64.4% Completion, 4,531Yards, 33 TDs 6 INTs, 101.5 QBR

Matthew Stafford- 14-6 Record, 496/726 68.3% Completion, 5,403 Yards, 40 TDs, 7 INTs, 104.4 QBR

Statistical comparisons of the two best Quarterbacks in the league over the last 20 regular season games:

Tom Brady- 11-5 Record, 385/598 64.4% Completion, 4,531Yards, 33 TDs 6 INTs, 101.5 QBR

Matthew Stafford- 14-6 Record, 496/726 68.3% Completion, 5,403 Yards, 40 TDs, 7 INTs, 104.4 QBR

Brady had vacation time so it's more like 16 vs 20.. not a 20/20 comparison..

Fitts

Still pissed about last night. Carr/receiving corps were off, then KC starts handing us opportunities and our run game is clicking. Have any analysts/whoever railed on the playcalling yet? This coaching staff lost the game, buried Carr's season, and (pretty much) killed any chance of this team winning the division. We're stacked with talent -- on both sides of the ball -- and I don't see Jack/Bill/Ken learning the lessons and making the adjustments needed to take this group to a Super Bowl.

Also, fuck TNF and this fashion uniform bullshit.

DJ ruptured achillies confirmed.

That sucks.

Good morning everyone

Vulture looks cool
It's weird that Keaton is the bad guy.. he's just so... not bad guy to me. I read it and didn't like it.. watched the clip.. was a little better with it.. but he sounds like he's putting on some kind of accent in the little bit he's talking in the clip to me. Not really liking it..

But it still looks awesome..

BigAT

More London:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
London mayor Sadiq Khan gets his wish. NFL announces it'll play four games in the U.K. in 2017. Teams and venues announced Tues.

bionic77

FMTs dreams might come true and Alex might get a chance to pick up that championship trophy with his oh so tiny hands.

Any of you guys play owlboy? It looks like a perfect game but for some reason it is only on PC. Some of us are living that Mac life!

Beach

Raiders got embarrassed last night but woke up finding out I passed the PE. Not even mad anymore. Congrats Chiefs fans. We will see you in the playoffs

squicken

gonna be ugly if these teams meet again

source.gif

Reid has been a coach forever and has never been known as a dick. Del Rio talked some shit and learned his place.

It's too bad Reid and Lurie couldn't figure it out in Philly. He's such a good coach. He's Marty Schottenheimer. Great coach who will never get his due b/c he never won a SB

So I'm watching NFL Network this morning and they have a segment where they're talking about different elements of the periodic tables and saying that they're different players and the woman who is host literally called the guy who's reading the information off a card during the segment a nerd. this is why Trump is president.

bionic77

I am sick of Marvel but that trailer was hype.

That is a weird thing to say seeing as there have been like 5 Spiderman movies in the past 15 or so years. People were shitting on having Stark in there but I thought it was perfect. The only way to succeed is to move forward and we don't see to see Uncle Ben crying for the umpteenth time.

this_guy

I am sick of Marvel but that trailer was hype.

That is a weird thing to say seeing as there have been like 5 Spiderman movies in the past 15 or so years. People were shitting on having Stark in there but I thought it was perfect. The only way to succeed is to move forward and we don't see to see Uncle Ben crying for the umpteenth time.

Uncle Ben has already died in this version so we shouldn't have to see it in this film.

Farooq

Banned
Carr's pass to Cooper in the 4th quarter (when Cooper was open but couldn't track the ball) hit the spidercam wires. The down should have been replayed.

Tom Nook

Carr's pass to Cooper in the 4th quarter (when Cooper was open but couldn't track the ball) hit the spidercam wires. The down should have been replayed.

I knew there was something off with that play. Fuck Collinsworth to blaming it on Cooper.

effzee

Reid has been a coach forever and has never been known as a dick. Del Rio talked some shit and learned his place.

It's too bad Reid and Lurie couldn't figure it out in Philly. He's such a good coach. He's Marty Schottenheimer. Great coach who will never get his due b/c he never won a SB

Lurie and Reid couldn't figure it out cause Reid was done.

He and the team were consistently getting worse. Since 04 they hadn't finished as a top 1 or 2 seed in the NFC and would barely make the playoffs whenever they did.

The players he won with were either old, ineffective, or long gone and for the most part the players Reid brought in to replace them were never as good.

Now there is a lot of talk in Philly who was behind each personnel move, but Reid did have a title and role in the FO. So whether it was Banner, Howie, or Reid - they led horrible drafts that produced zero quality starters on the D for almost 6 seasons. After McNabb, who IMO they let go way too early, they banked it all on Kolb and it blew up in their face.

And the terrible D players they either drafted or signed were made even worse cause JJ was gone and in his place they kept trying to throw shit on the wall to see if it would work instead of signing a capable DC. Once the QB situation went from stable to trial and error, Reid lost his mind doing shit like promoting an OLINE coach to DC.

Its frustrating because he went to KC, gave up FO powers, and switched from a 4-3 to 3-4 cause it best suited his personnel. In Philly he and team passed up some great options for DC (after JJ passed) simply cause he didn't want to switch from a 4-3 to 3-4.

After 14 seasons, I think it was the right time for both he and the team to go in different directions. Of course Lurie the pussy reversed course 2.5 years into the next regime.

Top Bottom