• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Zeke

I'm not sure what the old man is even trying to say but somone in organization needs to hog tie his ass and gag him until after the playoffs

"I think Romo is going to get his opportunity," Jones said. "I don't want it to happen. But I think he may get his opportunity to get us a Super Bowl. While that's a mixed bag when I think about it — that means you don't have Dak out there — but it means, what a story, one for the ages, if he'd step in there and this year help us win a Super Bowl on the field with his skill.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...part-cowboys-super-bowl-run-article-1.2903930

Line_HTX

Jerry wishing bad luck on Dak...

5RvTPcr.png

Could jerry be laying the groundwork to bench dak in the playoffs if he struggles at all?

Not giving him much of a chance, if that's the case. Jerry just needs to chill. Dak and Zeke are the future. No need to rush and make stupid decisions. Let Dak make his moments in the post season. Only one way for him to learn.

Farooq

Banned
I looked at replays of Carr's pass to Cooper, can't see it hitting a wire. My previous post may be incorrect, I will assume it is incorrect until further evidence is provided.

I looked at replays of Carr's pass to Cooper, can't see it hitting a wire. My previous post may be incorrect, I will assume it is incorrect until further evidence is provided.

NBC said it didn't hit, the camera is behind the line so it wouldn't have been able to interfere.

I'd do it for free...just make the call Jerry.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Zeke is a beast, and I don't think Dallas has nearly as much success without him.

You could put any of the Top 10 RBs behind that offensive line, in that offense and they'd still be putting up huge numbers.

What Elliot has done, and his style of running, he's certainly been having an amazing season. But Stafford has been on another level putting the team on his broad, strong shoulders.

We'll see how the season ends but right now it's between Brady, Stafford and Dak.

I'm not sure what the old man is even trying to say but somone in organization needs to hog tie his ass and gag him until after the playoffs

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...part-cowboys-super-bowl-run-article-1.2903930

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Pepiope

You could put any of the Top 10 RBs behind that offensive line, in that offense and they'd still be putting up huge numbers.

What Elliot has done, and his style of running, he's certainly been having an amazing season. But Stafford has been on another level putting the team on his broad, strong shoulders.

We'll see how the season ends but right now it's between Brady, Stafford and Dak.

https://media.giphy.com/media/TcPP98BfjsnwQ/giphy-downsized-large.gif[img][/QUOTE]
Dak is not even the best QB on his own roster.

Zeke

I never thought I would ever say this but I hope Romo bounces from Dallas during the off season. It's the only way Jerry will not be able fuck over the team by trying to put Romo back out there.

Steve ReedVerified account
‏@SteveReedAP
Daryl Williams, David Mayo and Charles Johnson are OUT for Panthers. Mario Addison, Luke Kuechly, Kurt Coleman, Daryl Worley questionable.

Ehh whatever

Let's talk about the growing sentiment in some quarters of Panthers Nation that Kelvin Benjamin actually makes the Panthers' offense worse.

Huh? you all say.

Benjamin is a physical freak. He's bigger and stronger than most guys at his position, runs like a gazelle, and catches everything within 3 feet of him.

In a lot of ways, he's the WR version of Cam Newton.

Benjamin is lazy and occasionally disinterested. He'll whine and complain when things don't go his way, he'll check out of plays where he's not the intended target, sometimes quitting his routes all together and not giving his QB an extra option to keep plays alive. I've never seen a receiver get called for as many holding penalties in run block situations as he is, mainly because he lacks the form to be a good blocker and the desire to improve himself in ways that don't involve catching the football.

I find it hard to blame EVERYTHING on him (this season has been a catastrophic breakdown on every level of the offense), but Cam absolutely looked more comfortable last year when he was forced to spread the ball around to guys like Ginn and Brown and Funchess as opposed to this year where he's trying so hard to get Benjamin the ball and keep him interested in plays.

cdyhybrid

Steve ReedVerified account
‏@SteveReedAP
Daryl Williams, David Mayo and Charles Johnson are OUT for Panthers. Mario Addison, Luke Kuechly, Kurt Coleman, Daryl Worley questionable.

Ehh whatever

Let's talk about the growing sentiment in some quarters of Panthers Nation that Kelvin Benjamin actually makes the Panthers' offense worse.

Huh? you all say.

Benjamin is a physical freak. He's bigger and stronger than most guys at his position, runs like a gazelle, and catches everything within 3 feet of him.

Benjamin is lazy and occasionally disinterested. He'll whine and complain when things don't go his way, he'll check out of plays where he's not the intended target, sometimes quitting his routes all together and not giving his QB an extra option to keep plays alive. I've never seen a receiver get called for as many holding penalties in run block situations as he is, mainly because he lacks the form to be a good blocker and the desire to improve himself in ways that don't involve catching the football.

I find it hard to blame EVERYTHING on him (this season has been a catastrophic breakdown on every level of the offense), but Cam absolutely looked more comfortable last year when he was forced to spread the ball around to guys like Ginn and Brown and Funchess as opposed to this year where he's trying so hard to get Benjamin the ball and keep him interested in plays.
Ewing theory?

Despite being so physical, Kelvin Benjamin has a paltry 3.7 YAC (87th in the league).

How do you explain that

The little I have seen of the Panthers this year it seems like a decent number of his catches were plays he had to extend for, rather then hitting him perfectly in stride. He cathces a lot of passes flat footed or jumping which gives the defense time to tackle him before he can get much YAC. Cam's accuracy isnt great in the best of situations, and its especially poor when he is forced to move around in the pocket every play to avoid the oncoming rush. Panthers need a new OL in the offseason desperately.

The little I have seen of the Panthers this year it seems like a decent number of his catches were plays he had to extend for, rather then hitting him perfectly in stride. He cathces a lot of passes flat footed or jumping which gives the defense time to tackle him before he can get much YAC. Cam's accuracy isnt great in the best of situations, and its especially poor when he is forced to move around in the pocket every play to avoid the oncoming rush. Panthers need a new OL in the offseason desperately.

It's been the same thing with Dez this season. Dak just can't hit him in stride well, and his YAC has suffered.

Carr might get it if the Raiders keep winning.

Anyone but fucking Brady. With how this year has gone the fascist/racist/shithead will get it though. :(

Raiders lost and Carr played like shit, it happened past your bedtime last night so can't blame you.

Brady hasn't played great either the past few weeks, I think he's out of the running.

We need Blarry now. Any chance the Ravens are actually really good and beat the Pats this week? We need anyone else to get the #1 seed in the AFC this year. Bill cant bug every other stadium in the NFL, especially not like he has the Pats stadium bugged. I wonder if the Pats do win the SB this year if the cheat will have Trump come out and grab the trophy with him? No doubt he will be on the sideline with him during the SB.

Hindl

Carr might get it if the Raiders keep winning.

Anyone but fucking Brady. With how this year has gone the fascist/racist/shithead will get it though. :(

Carrs chances took a big hit last night. Agree with Mech tho, if a cowboy wins it, it should be OL > Zeke > Dak. Kas has a point tho Stafford should be in the running

Top Bottom