• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Bitanator

JJ Wilcox is not going to play Sunday, if I said that last year Dallas fans would say "who gives a a shit" but this team relies on his heavy hits, his presence will be missed on Sunday. If we can escape here with a win it will be huge, I think it will be extremely close as always

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yes there is my good friend it's called eleven and i promise you that it will make you better than Greg!!!

I'm coming for you Greg!

And bionic you are next!

AfR72C0.gif

JJ Wilcox is not going to play Sunday, if I said that last year Dallas fans would say "who gives a a shit" but this team relies on his heavy hits, his presence will be missed on Sunday. If we can escape here with a win it will be huge, I think it will be extremely close as always

I think Eli is going to carve us up with short passes. We need a great start from the offense or I think we're in trouble.

It feels weird talking about football with the stuff going on in our country right now...

Bitanator

I think Eli is going to carve us up with short passes. We need a great start from the offense or I think we're in trouble.

It feels weird talking about football with the stuff going on in our country right now...

Dallas have had a liability there all year, should not expect any different, as long as the BIG pass play is contained, I'll allow those high percentage completions and have them settle for 3 points.

Well it is good for me to talk about things I love like football to take my mind off shit that is happening.

Striker

McAdoo/Reese insists on keeping a third string QB for no reason instead of signing another TE or FB, because why get out of the overused 11 personnel look?

bigosc2k

Banned
Bread is on the same level as grova,too many light weights here on nflgaf lately, we need jakncoke back. #bringupthealcoholtoleranceup

Gathering spirit energy for Sunday.
No.. no no no. No no.. no..

Myles Garrett doesn't necessarily fill a tremendous need.. but he's one of the best players in the draft...

Fine.. I can be okay with that..

But Kizer.. pls no.. I'd almost rather take BG's boy Mitch.
Myles Garrett would fill a need. Floy boy you typed that as if you would be disappointed with Garrett 🤔🤔🤔😌....And I wouldn't say Mitch is my boy. Also Floy no point in being aggressively against any of these qbs ( Mitch, Kizer, Watson ) just go with the flow.

Also Lombardi is just talking out his ass

Bob McGinnVerified account
‏@BobMcGinn
Heavy snow (6-8 inches) forecast for GB Sat nt through Sun nt (SEA at GB, 3:25 p.m. Sun) ... could be #Packers' snowiest game since 12-1-85.

Good morning..

Damn

Floy go get me one of those and put it on the company card
I'm not DM.. that's his job. It's in his contract
and it's his credit card.

Myles Garrett would fill a need. Floy boy you typed that as if you would be disappointed with Garrett 🤔🤔🤔😌....And I wouldn't say Mitch is my boy. Also Floy no point in being aggressively against any of these qbs ( Mitch, Kizer, Watson ) just go with the flow.

We have Ogbah and Nassib who have played decently.. are they Myles.. no. But.. they will do well enough if our secondary wasn't garbage and we would have a better run defense if our LBs weren't as mediocre as they were.

Garrett can be good and fill a need.. but we have more pressing needs at LB and most importantly the secondary.

And don't make me go with the flow with the QB issues.. I refuse to.

We have Ogbah and Nassib who have played decently.. are they Myles.. no. But.. they will do well enough if our secondary wasn't garbage and we would have a better run defense if our LBs weren't as mediocre as they were.

Garrett can be good and fill a need.. but we have more pressing needs at LB and most importantly the secondary.

And don't make me go with the flow with the QB issues.. I refuse to.
Ogbah and nassib are good building blocks but you need more. that possible dominate force on D. Every team is drafting pass rushers every draft until they can find that guy. We not trying to do "well enough". If we have a chance at the best In the draft take it. We have many needs. Secondary and another possible linkebacker can be addressed later. Right now we have two top ten picks and two 2nds. Floy boy are yo suggesting we pass up garret or Allen for someone In the secondary? Patience we have many picks we can draft busts with my friend. Take the best players. Nd u gonna go with the flow on the qb you fuck! You gonna go with it!
I feel like if it was up to you ...you would wait for Jackson ....and watch him break like a twig...
I don't hate Jackson but his frame is pretty small, and it's one thing to be the best qb in college. We're in the here now, can't wait for another draft hoping things go well and you have a chance to draft a guy
Don't know if this has been posted.

So Garoppolo to Browns looks likely according to this:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-sees-a-garoppolo-trade-to-cleveland/related/

Total Browns move to give up Myles Garrett for Jimmy
Honestly what does Lombardi know? He's two regimes removed from here.

We need to ask the real questions here, what is his fantasy value?

Lombardi comes off as a sycophantic Belichick brown noser.

I'm sure Bill would love nothing else than to unload Jimmy unto the Browns for a first round draft pick. Hopefully the Browns wise up and stop trading with that fool.

Ogbah and nassib are good building blocks but you need more. that possible dominate force on D. Every team is drafting pass rushers every draft until they can find that guy. We not trying to do "well enough". If we have a chance at the best In the draft take it. We have many needs. Secondary and another possible linkebacker can be addressed later. Right now we have two top ten picks and two 2nds. Floy boy are yo suggesting we pass up garret or Allen for someone In the secondary? Patience we have many picks we can draft busts with my friend. Take the best players. Nd u gonna go with the flow on the qb you fuck! You gonna go with it!
I feel like if it was up to you ...you would wait for Jackson ....and watch him break like a twig...
I don't hate Jackson but his frame is pretty small, and it's one thing to be the best qb in college

Honestly what does Lombardi know? He's two regimes removed from here.
If we take Garrett or Allen.. fine.. I'm okay with that.. I am not really okay with drafting with drafting a QB when we have had worse issues at QB despite us having our carousel. I think you are dismissing the secondary issues to an extent because as Grova has said with Mr. Bow and Arrow.. having a good secondary can help you with the pass rush and give Ogbah and Nassib more time with the QB trying to find the open man and they can get there. I agree with that sentiment.

My issue with drafting a QB is because our oline isn't great. If we draft a new QB, they are gonna be thrown to the wolves and have their brain scrambled like poor Cody. It's the thin edge of a two ton edge and doesn't solve the problem.

Yes you bring up Lamar and I really like Lamar.. he's not just a runner like Billy or RGClev as he has shown he can throw in the pocket against good to even great defenses (see the Clemson game.. without him they are a .500 squad).

At this point.. find a QB later to be The Guy for the future and have a guy be the guy for now. Dallas is further proof this works as they have the Oline, the RB, and the WR/TE that allowed Dak to be where he is so that when he starts to lose those pieces like Dez and Witten.. he can develop his skills accordingly while on the field.

That's just how I see it..

Don't know if this has been posted.

So Garoppolo to Browns looks likely according to this:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-sees-a-garoppolo-trade-to-cleveland/related/
Kill me if this happens... seriously...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Yup seems like F got a real bad attitude out there BG.

That boy ain't right.

Floy boy I can't quote that whole thing and I gotta go.

But
1. We have multiple multiple picks to address our needs
2. Not downplaying the secondary, just don't want to pass some of these other players for it.
3. We have multiple multiple picks to draft busts
4. Billy wasn't just some runner in college. He was a pretty good passer against some good Ds. His running was more buying time in the pocket or extending plays. If anything id say lamar is far more the runner. Billy just didn't give any fucks when he got to the NFL
5. I gotta go

We need to ask the real questions here, what is his fantasy value?

Lombardi comes off as a sycophantic Belichick brown noser.

I'm sure Bill would love nothing else than to unload Jimmy unto the Browns for a first round draft pick. Hopefully the Browns wise up and stop trading with that fool.
Wise up in what way? The only recent trade we made was Collins. And if we don't resign him we're gonna get the comp pick for him the following year.
Yup seems like F got a real bad attitude out there BG.

That boy ain't right.
This bout ain't right.
That's what we all thought about Bradford.

People are so desperate for QBs, it's a sellers market for sure.
I mean yeah, but the Browns are currently in a position to draft whoever they want, and start from scratch with him

BlackGhost said:
I mean yeah, but the Browns are currently in a position to draft whoever they want, and start from scratch with him

Is it really worth using a top pick to draft QB unless you know for certain they will be better than Kessler or McCown? I'm not aware of any high quality QBs in this draft.

No offense but you guys are going to have another chance for a QB high in the draft next year.

I've heard that it's a shitty draft where they may only be a couple of good O-Lineman, that seems like the highest value for a team completely rebuilding.

jbug617

Banned
Jimmy G to the Browns for the Eagles pick makes sense but I think the more realistic might be Jimmy G for the Browns 2nd round pick.

Pats are high on Brissett and I think the Browns would rather take a chance with Jimmy G rather than drafting one.

Top Bottom