• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

cdyhybrid

3Ijhb5G.png

Hunter pls

5233661.jpg

If you ever want to throw up go look at the fucking crazy number of letters Jackie got.

Why are the letters all square, and what is up with that G? I wouldnt take the time to write a letter to a stranger I liked, let alone one I didnt like. These people have far to much time. Trump needs to make them work harder or something.

Fox318

Why are the letters all square, and what is up with that G? I wouldnt take the time to write a letter to a stranger I liked, let alone one I didnt like. These people have far to much time. Trump needs to make them work harder or something.

Some people would write the letters square so that if the FBI git a hold of them a handwriting expert couldn't trace it to them.

Crazy part about those those dumb motherfuckers is Ruth may have been the least racist ball player at that time. He grew up as an orphan in Baltimore and after he retired he would champion the Negro League and play against them in games.

So hilarious news.

Our VP of marketing took a bunch of us out for lunch today because we did a few videos for the company. He ended up talking to me and said he really thinks I should be doing voiceover work because I have a good voice I guess.

Sounds interesting but told him not like I'd know where to even begin for something like that. He then tells me he might have a few contacts and will get back to me.

So if he puts me in contact with some people sure let's try this out, not like there's anything to lose right? If not ah well.

I'm sure he's going to use his contact to get you an "audition"
67c.jpg

Bread

Banned
Breadstream Industries Inc. would like to announce that DMczaf has been suspended from all company related activity with double pay pending the results of an internal investigation into accusations of unkempt behavior made against him.
I suggested he take a trip to Cancun to cleanse himself of these dirty thoughts. It's a tough but fair punishment.

He refers to himself as CEO, CFO and Director of Important Shits of Breadstream Enterprises as of 12/13/16.
DM this was supposed to be kept secret until Tuesday, the stockholders are not going to like this!.

bionic77

I suggested he take a trip to Cancun to cleanse himself of these dirty thoughts. It's a tough but fair punishment.

DM this was supposed to be kept secret until Tuesday, the stockholders are not going to like this!.
Are the women in his profile picture strippers or just really hot secretaries?

Mike McCarthy needs to get a Snoopy sno-cone machine keep it on the sideline every time Eddie Lacy scores a touchdown he can have a snow cone Green Bay win for sure.

Top Bottom