• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

jbug617

Banned
This is tomfoolery and tomfuckery.

This is straight fuckery from all of you.

Coming to the Cleve baby
jg9.gif

rando14

Lol, BG's homeless??

I'll let you sleep on my couch, in my car, in my driveway for one night in exchange for Lifetime Firsts

bionic77

A Switch costs more than a house in Northern Ohio.

BG take pictures of your mansion in March after you bless it with a Switch to shut down the haters.

No one can lose with a Switch. Not even a Browns fan.

Damn...it's not even Thursday, y'all disrespecting my boy BG!

BG come down to the best coast, there is a homeless shantytown by my work, we got perfect weather for those with uhhh the nomadic spirit such as yourself :D I might even wave at you when I go to lunch :D

DMczaf

Got completely hammered at my company christmas party last night. Ghosted before I made any mistakes that would lead to a walk of shame on Monday

#Success

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/49ers-sign-TE-McDonald-to-lucrative-extension-10787365.php

Tight end Vance McDonald has largely been a disappointment during his four-year career, but the 49ers clearly believe he’ll live up to his second-round status.

If there was any doubt about their faith in the No. 55 overall pick in 2013, it was erased when they signed him to a five-year contract extension Friday. ESPN reported the deal was worth $35 million with $16 million guaranteed. Only two tight ends - Buffalo’s Charles Clay and Jacksonville’s Julius Thomas - have more guaranteed money in their deal, according to OverTheCap.com.

It’s quite an investment for a four-year veteran with 64 catches, 866 yards and a history of drops, but McDonald has shown improvement. This season, he has career-highs in yards (391) and touchdowns (4), and became the first tight end since 1997 to have two touchdowns of at least 65 yards in a season.

His average of 16.3 yards per catch ranks second among tight ends with at least 20 catches. McDonald, who was in the final year of his contract, has the 49ers’ two longest receptions and four of their nine catches of at least 32 yards.

Still, McDonald, who has missed two games this season, ranks 26th among tight ends in catches (24) and 18th in yards.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy...

Baalke's last parting shot if he gets fired in the offseason?

Texans IR list now:
Lonnie Ballentine
KJ Dillon
Kurtis Drummond
Ka'imi Fairbairn
Kevin Johnson
Nick Martin
Derek Newton
Gerald Rivers
Brennan Scarlett
Devon Still
Jaelen Strong
Tony Washington
JJ Watt

MechDX

Texans IR list now:
Lonnie Ballentine
KJ Dillon
Kurtis Drummond
Ka'imi Fairbairn
Kevin Johnson
Nick Martin
Derek Newton
Gerald Rivers
Brennan Scarlett
Devon Still
Jaelen Strong
Tony Washington
JJ Watt

Just another excuse for McNair to keep the status quo. If they somehow win the shitty division things will never change.

You forgot "Brock's Potential"

Slut.
but true :(

MechDX

Guy replacing Strong on the roster:

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 31s32 seconds ago
OFFICIAL: The #Texans have signed CB Denzel Rice to the active roster from the practice squad.

CzVesndUUAAMPd4.jpg:large

Think so highly of him they didnt take a new picture.....

Top Bottom