• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

this_guy

From my unbiased point of view everyone should buy the Nintendo Switch when it becomes available. Nintendo makes the best games.

Also people should root for the Texans so poor people can get free McNuggets, a monster taco, and 40% off at Palais Royal (limit 1 item).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm 10x more excited to get a Vive on Christmas so I can do mundane things that will still seem exciting than anything the Switch is offering thus far.

Eleuin

Jesus Christ. I know it was a different era, but some of these letters are fucking disgusting.

tenor.gif

Slo

Jacksonville's pass D is ranked 5th in the league? Going up against SammyB this weekend? Somethin's gotta give!

MechDX

No.. no no no. No no.. no..

Myles Garrett doesn't necessarily fill a tremendous need.. but he's one of the best players in the draft...

Fine.. I can be okay with that..

But Kizer.. pls no.. I'd almost rather take BG's boy Mitch.
NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 46m46 minutes ago
Former Browns & Patriots Exec Mike Lombardi Expects CLE To Pursue Trade For Jimmy Garoppolo http://bit.ly/2h6bUIT #Browns #Patriots

Trading one of those firsts to NE for Grapolio.Bill needs ammo to move up and get McCaffery

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Edit: Kept thinking that said Matt Millen and wondered why you guys would even care about what he says.

oh shit are you getting one!? we can play ping pong together!

I think so!

Girlfriend said she would but now she's joking that she bought me a pantry door (new house so holy shit everything needs replacing of course)

Yet there's exactly one present under the tree that is for me and it's easily big enough to be a Vive.

Doomsayer

Matt is really pretty good. He won't add in under classmen until they actually declare for the draft. It's early

I'm just going by positions of need relative to choices, nothing really seems to add up.

I don't see the Browns taking a DE (regardless of how game changing he is), nor do I see the 9ers taking a LB. Green Bay isn't taking a running back and I don't see Miami taking a TE.

Maybe I'm just crazy... on that note; am I the only person that thinks Jabrill Peppers can play LB in the NFL?

Bread

Banned
I think so!

Girlfriend said she would but now she's joking that she bought me a pantry door (new house so holy shit everything needs replacing of course)

Yet there's exactly one present under the tree that is for me and it's easily big enough to be a Vive.
well I hope you're right friend, it's an absolutely incredible piece of tech and Id love to play some paintball with you!

Bread

Banned
Enter #Breadstream into the promo field to get a 20% discount on the vive! Note: discount will apply 120 days after order is placed

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
well I hope you're right friend, it's an absolutely incredible piece of tech and Id love to play some paintball with you!

Sounds awesome!

I wonder if there's a Ping Pong game out there? I'd love to beat Greg's ass at that!

Hmmmmm, mobile gaf showing me ads for VR headsets at the bottom of this thread...

I've got BMW ads 🤔

Which is weird because I've been mostly looking at Golf GTIs and Rs lately.

squicken

Woody Johnson and Bobby Valentine as ambassadors to the UK and Japan, respectively. Clear disdain for the Rangers/Yankees/Giants fan

Enter #Breadstream into the promo field to get a 20% discount on the vive! Note: discount will apply 120 days after order is placed

Thanks!

Sounds awesome!

I wonder if there's a Ping Pong game out there? I'd love to beat Greg's ass at that!

I've got BMW ads 🤔

Which is weird because I've been mostly looking at Golf GTIs and Rs lately.

Our car was at the dealer for a service today and they gave us a Nissan leaf for the day and it's not that bad to drive. Got us contemplating an electric car for my folks to use as they don't make long car journeys nowadays.

Top Bottom