• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

DMczaf

tumblr_mxdq33aPvd1r8jkpuo1_500.gif

But who is the idiot? Those that voted for trump, or those that sat in their echo chamber thinking hillary was a sure thing so why even vote?

why not both gif or webm

Eh, I voted for Hillary but never thought she was a sure thing. Terrible option. Of course Trump is worse, way fucking worse, but convincing the morons who voted for him of that won't happen. Trump will destroy this country and blame it all on the Dems or the GOP who won't follow him to his fantasy golden land, where everyone does what Trump wants.

But who is the idiot? Those that voted for trump, or those that sat in their echo chamber thinking hillary was a sure thing so why even vote?

why not both gif or webm
I turned on cbs' election coverage at like 8am on election day and their expert was saying 95% for Hillary to win. I bet a lot of people thought it was a done deal so why bother.

Hopped into some random games with Bead using the custom games browser on Halo and holy shit there is already some crazy shit up there already. We need to get more people on together next weekend

rando14

My Sounders did it!! I've been a hardcore fan for so long :')))

*closes eyes and whispers into the sky
We did it.... no.... I did it...!!

My Sounders did it!! I've been a hardcore fan for so long :')))

*closes eyes and whispers into the sky
We did it.... no.... I did it...!!

Not sure what you're talking about but congrats friend! Some of us are in fact doing it on what otherwise should be a terrible year for everyone

Gobias

Banned
Let us all look on the bright side: 2016 is almost over, and we will never have to think about how Trump won the election ever again. Right?

WedgeX

Banned
Let us all look on the bright side: 2016 is almost over, and we will never have to think about how Trump won the election ever again. Right?

Every day closer to the end of this wretched year is a day closer to Trump's ascending to the Presidency.

Top Bottom