• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

xeGvg59.gif
yall scored a touchdown and lost lmao

Mindlog

Car soccer is OP though.
The next great sport after X-Arm, Team Fighting, WMAC Masters and Tazer Ball.

Bring it back!

The Bucs game starts at 4 PM.
Pre-Game starts at 11 AM.
All you can drink Becks and Light Lagers.
If you know a guy all you can drink Invasion Pale Ales, Jai Alai IPAs and a porter to be named later.

We're gonna do it.
I don't how Freeman does. After
tacos I tapped out.
A respectable effort. You did it.

Juicy Bob

Eleven years after watching Super Bowl XXXIX - my first ever exposure to American Football - buying NFL 2k5 for £20 that following week and adopting the Eagles as my team, I am proud to finally say that today I will be watching a Philly game on TV while repping the Birds loud and proud.

BigAT

Lamar has to but on some weight, if he can with that frame. I think the most concerning thing about this pic is that he looks smaller then the post football Manziel who weight lost after football

The most concerning part of the picture is that Jackson's decision making is so bad that he thought it was a good idea to go back to a hotel room with Johnny Manziel.

Fox, good news!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Signs mounting that Jets HC Todd Bowles is safe.

The Browns have what one source close to the situation described as an "astronomical grade" on Texas A&M defensive end Myles Garrett, a blue-chip prospect who could dramatically upgrade Cleveland's defense. The Browns are enamored with Garrett, according to the source.
Myles My Garrett !

Fuck! He not declaring when he see this.

Taking Garrett could upgrade the defense but also would likely deny the Browns the chance to take the top-rated quarterback in the draft. But Cleveland is doing its due diligence in scouting quarterbacks. Browns scout Lake Dawson, who once starred at Notre Dame, has spent an inordinate amount of time in South Bend scouting Fighting Irish quarterback DeShone Kizer, according to a school source. Many expect Kizer, a junior, to announce he will turn pro as soon as this week.
Floy we doing it! We eating !
Browns signed CB Jamar Taylor to a three-year, $15 million extension.
A former second-round bust with Miami, the Browns traded next to nothing for Taylor at April's draft. He's turned his career around as a full-time starter opposite Joe Haden, grading out positively both outside and in the nickel spot at PFF. Taylor gives Cleveland a No. 2 corner going into next season. His new deal keeps him under control through 2019.
Thought he's been a nice pick up for the most part. Now sign Pryor and Collins!
The most concerning part of the picture is that Jackson's decision making is so bad that he thought it was a good idea to go back to a hotel room with Johnny Manziel.

😟😟😟

BigAT

Eleven years after watching Super Bowl XXXIX - my first ever exposure to American Football - buying NFL 2k5 for £20 that following week and adopting the Eagles as my team, I am proud to finally say that today I will be watching a Philly game on TV while repping the Birds loud and proud.

Did they run out of all the jerseys of good players or something?

Hello, friends. Today, we shall witness Matthew Montgomery Barkley's continued ascendance into glory. He will surely vanquish the Lions and ensure himself a starting position somewhere in the NFL next season. If he's lucky, the Texans might even throw him a $70 million guaranteed contract!

Top Bottom