• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Hunter S.

Last time I looked Trump lost Colorado.

Last time I looked Trump lost the popular vote even worse than George W did.

Last time I looked 2 of the 3 last presidential wins for the Republicans they lost the popular vote.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
To bad popular votes don't decide elections.

The whining about the popular vote is starting to become insufferable. There's literally zero chance the Electoral College is going anywhere due to needing a Constitutional Amendment to get rid of it. That's just the way the game is played and bitching about the rules is just sour grapes.

Dems need a winning strategy with 50 states next time

Hunter S.

The whining about the popular vote is starting to become insufferable. There's literally zero chance the Electoral College is going anywhere due to needing a Constitutional Amendment to get rid of it. That's just the way the game is played and bitching about the rules is just sour grapes.

Dems need a winning strategy with 50 states next time

That kind of talk just sounds like we should bend over and accept injustica. This country was created out of saying "fuck you," fuck the system.

or dont call a group of people a basket of deplorables.
That was such an amazingly stupid thing to do, even worse though was just taking so many states for granted. Hillary and the Dems treated the entire process like it was a lock and it totally bit them in the ass.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That kind of talk just sounds like we should bend over and accept injustica. This country was created out of saying "fuck you," fuck the system.

Bitching about it on the internet isn't going to suddenly change the rules in the next month for states like:

Arkansas
Kansas
Oklahoma
North Dakota
South Dakota
Alabama
Mississippi
Texas
Utah
Idaho
Wyoming
Nebraska
Missouri
Louisiana
South Carolina
Tennessee
Kentucky
Indiana
Montana

You need 7 of these states to agree to changing the Constitution to reduce their influence on national politics.

The better solution is for the Dems to stop conceding states because they're not cheap and easy wins full of wealthy donors.

RBH

The guy who missed the penalty kick for Toronto last night:

4iyQXV1.png

Kave and BG have a closer bond than I realized :')

But somehow trump insulted tons of groups and won
Did trump directly insult groups of voters? I know he insulted illegal immigrants many times and people thought that would cause Hispanics to come out in record numbers. For whatever reason that never really seemed to materialize. Trumps deplorables definitely did come out to vote though, so congrats Hillary on getting people on the right fired up to vote.

Around The NFLVerified account
‏@AroundTheNFL
Josh Norman on season: It's 'like being on Noah's Ark ... two by two they come. Either they like me or they don't'

I...don't know what he's saying

BigAT

Tried to tell yall about EaglesGAF. Santa torture was always a logical progression to downright evil

The warning signs were everywhere and once again there was failure to listen

It occurs to me that Eagles fans probably don't believe in the 15th and 19th amendments, in which case he wouldn't be wrong.

It occurs to me that Eagles fans probably don't believe in the 15th and 19th amendments, in which case he wouldn't be wrong.

At least they, along with the majority of NFL fans in general, seem to believe in the 1st amendment

SI said:
Conservative legislators in Washington state are proposing a bill that would allow fans to bring guns into sports stadiums including Safeco Field and CenturyLink Field in Seattle.

Both stadiums, home to the Mariners and Seahawks, respectively, have strict no-gun policies and are privately operated. But the legislature moves to prevent private operators of public spaces, stadium authorities, and public facilities districts from keeping out concealed pistols from their respective spaces, provided the weapons’ owners have proper license to carry.

How could this possibly go wrong

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can't wait to watch Brock today.

It's going to be a thing of beauty.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
At least they, along with the majority of NFL fans in general, seem to believe in the 1st amendment

How could this possibly go wrong

Wow

Even Texas has an "opt out" for allowing firearms on the property of private businesses provided they have adequate signage. Because businesses should have freedoms too.

MechDX

I can't wait to watch Brock today.

It's going to be a thing of beauty.

The pass defense may be worse:

Texans PR ‏@TexansPR 44s44 seconds ago
Today's @HoustonTexans inactives:
3- QB Savage
13- WR B.Miller
24- CB Joseph
34- RB Ervin
51- OLB Simon
73- G Walker
97- DE Kamalu

After Kareem Jackson and Bouye You have CB's who have been on the roster for a few weeks and one who has been on the roster a few days.

Just noticed Braxton on that list. Holy shit the WR core is depleted. LMAO

Top Bottom