• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

"In an effort to protect American Jobs President Trump has banned all Japanese video game consoles. Supporters say that the new Robert Kraft/Steve Bannon Bible based video game system will bring more jobs to the US"

Oh shit Bible Adventures reboot

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
"In an effort to protect American Jobs President Trump has banned all Japanese video game consoles. Supporters say that the new Robert Kraft/Steve Bannon Bible based video game system will bring more jobs to the US"

Welp, bye bye Sony and Nintendo. Long may the Xbox reign.

bionic77

Why must the Pats destroy everything good and try to make us all as miserable as their coach?

P.S. I am part of the underground Switch network. PM me for details on how to get a console (otherwise known as freedom). No Pats fans allowed.

RBH

eQeOo4o.gif

Beach

Biggest Raider game in 13 years tonight. Haven't been this nervous about a game since the King' last Stanley Cup run

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Biggest Raider game in 13 years tonight. Haven't been this nervous about a game since the King' last Stanley Cup run

Hoping both teams lose tonight.

Why must the Pats destroy everything good and try to make us all as miserable as their coach?

P.S. I am part of the underground Switch network. PM me for details on how to get a console (otherwise known as freedom). No Pats fans allowed.

bionic is the new Edgar Friendly.

Greg

:jnc

bionic77

Damn, bionic is doing it so much this year.

Ways Bionic is doing:
1. Switch
2. Rogue One, another December another Star Wars!
3. Thug Big Ben is another year closer to retirement
I am always closing and always getting shit done.

Nothing stops this (Switch) train!

Not even the Pats and Trump and their cloak of fascism can prevent the light of the Switch from shining through. The Switch represents freedom. Freedom to play good games wherever you want and however you want. Motion gaming? We got it. Weird ass sideways tiny controller gaming? Not only does we gots it but its wireless and works for righties and lefties! Bad Taco Bell making you choose between finishing a level or running to the toilet? No more compromises fellas! On the couch, on the throne, in the car, even after the game. You ain't ever going to have to be without it anymore. Freedom baby! Trump and the fascist Pats must be scared shitless!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

*reads this post at his gaming pc

Yeah I'll be fine

RBH

I am always closing and always getting shit done.

Nothing stops this (Switch) train!

Not even the Pats and Trump and their cloak of fascism can prevent the light of the Switch from shining through. The Switch represents freedom. Freedom to play good games wherever you want and however you want. Motion gaming? We got it. Weird ass sideways tiny controller gaming? Not only does we gots it but its wireless and works for righties and lefties! Bad Taco Bell making you choose between finishing a level or running to the toilet? No more compromises fellas! On the couch, on the throne, in the car, even after the game. You ain't ever going to have to be without it anymore. Freedom baby! Trump and the fascist Pats must be scared shitless!
:lol :lol

bionic77

Has there ever been a really good game on any phone?

Everything I have played has been shit. Even ports of a masterpiece like ChronoTrigger are just not fun to play on your phone. This new Mario game looks really nice and I will give it a try but I am a little skeptical that even Nintendo can pull this off.

Thankfully we won't have to compromise any more come March of next year.

bionic77

He's getting paid per post by Nintendo to astroturf for the Switch.
I smell your fear friend. You see the future and how dangerous it is to your way of Xbone living and it frightens you.

While you are sit in tight ass constricting tighty whitey underpants glued to a section of the couch in a pile of of Mountain Dew cans and empty Dorito bags playing some shooters and open world games designed for morons you sit there enviously staring at the new Switch lifestyle and the contrast scares you. We are walking around freeballin with no elastic or cords holding us back eating healthy foods and just taking this shit wherever the fuck we want living the double champ console life. It terrifies you and thus you resort to lies and try to make me out to be some whore who would sell out his name and honor for a giraffe.

People with the double champ console don't do that shit.

We actually gonna have a good Thursday night game today? Cool.

Me too.

Just moved to St. Louis from Houston and the weather lately has been like biting into a York Peppermint Patty.

Wienku this post makes you officially an old. Those commercials haven't been on TV in like 15 years.

I've felt pretty nervous about the Raiders In KC, up until right now. Something tells me though, Week 14 Raiders will beat Week 14 Chefs. While I don't think Carr and his Raiders will put up 30+, I do believe they will outscore the chefs. 23-20

I smell your fear friend. You see the future and how dangerous it is to your way of Xbone living and it frightens you.

While you are sit in tight ass constricting tighty whitey underpants glued to a section of the couch in a pile of of Mountain Dew cans and empty Dorito bags playing some shooters and open world games designed for morons you sit there enviously staring at the new Switch lifestyle and the contrast scares you. We are walking around freeballin with no elastic or cords holding us back eating healthy foods and just taking this shit wherever the fuck we want living the double champ console life. It terrifies you and thus you resort to lies and try to make me out to be some whore who would sell out his name and honor for a giraffe.

People with the double champ console don't do that shit.

For 3 hours.

Top Bottom