• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Vincent Bonsignore
‏@DailyNewsVinny
FYI: According to multiple sources #Chargers considering rebranding if they move to L.A.

RIP Bread. Went soggy

Also from that guy:

@DailyNewsVinny
High-ranking #NFL executive: "#Chargers hoping for a miracle in San Diego but resigned to moving to Los Angeles (in 2017) if not" 1/2
2/2 Another high-ranking #NFL executive: "That (San Diego) miracle has to happen in about a week"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sucks that San Diego is going to lose their team but most of the city did not want to fund a new stadium

In Lions news looks like Golden Tate may be hurt. I noticed he wasn't the same in the second half after having a very solid first half.

Bengals were rolling on offense. Then this happened..

LOLHILL-777x437.jpg

Don't fuck with the Terrible Towel.

RBH

Vincent Bonsignore
‏@DailyNewsVinny
FYI: According to multiple sources #Chargers considering rebranding if they move to L.A.

A rebrand isn't going to change the probability that they will be seen as 2nd class citizens to the Rams/Raiders in the eyes of the people in LA. (a la the Clippers to the Lakers).

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
How is Madden this year, haven't played it in 3 or 4 years.

While I don't really trust Elway on the offensive side of the ball when it comes to drafting, might be time to let some of those offensive coaches go. There is a lack of talent but the coaching isn't doing much either

Line_HTX

So I'm waiting for FrenchMovieTheme and every other SOBs to eat massive crow for declaring definitively that Clowney was a sure bust BEFORE playing one full season.

Go fucking suck it, you people were dead wrong.

squicken

While I don't really trust Elway on the offensive side of the ball when it comes to drafting, might be time to let some of those offensive coaches go. There is a lack of talent but the coaching isn't doing much either

Kubiak offense doesn't work if they can't run the ball. Gotta fix the OL but that is like 20 other teams

Top Bottom