• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Cz_mDxDUoAAceLm.jpg

Raider home game in San Diego

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That was gutsy. To go against the wishes of the owner like that, yeah that's gutsy.

McNair could have made the call. You and I will never know. He wants Buttchin to look smart.

RBH

I thanked Gus Bradley today for his commitment to the Jacksonville Jaguars over the past four seasons. As anyone close to our team knows, Gus gave his staff and players literally everything he had. Our players competed for Gus and I know they have great respect for him, as do I.

Gus also represented the Jaguars, the Jacksonville community and the NFL in nothing less than a first-class manner as our head coach. That counts for a lot. It is unfortunately evident that we must make a change. I thought it would be best to do it immediately after today’s result so Gus can step away, relax and regroup with his family during the Christmas and holiday season.

Dave Caldwell agreed and will now be charged with exploring all options to hire the best head coach possible to lead what I feel is an extremely talented team and reward a very loyal and patient fan base in Jacksonville.
http://www.jaguars.com/news/article...ad-coach/80a0b4ab-6696-4684-be52-5c12a8b86851

#Jaguars have fired Gus Bradley.

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/810618464012529669

Savage's first victim

Actually it would be Bortles 3rd victim. His regression this year has been catastrophic.

Gus did come into a bad situation in which no one was going to win during at least the first 2 years. He was stuck with a roster with very little talent and the 2nd year they were starting 9 rookies on offense at some point.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kubiak got fired for against his wishes

Lets all be honest. This is what got Kubes fired in the long run.

This man becoming a bitch and noodle arm throwing pick 6 QB overnight
d7vWN.gif

Michael DiRoccoVerified account
‏@ESPNdirocco
Gus Bradley is returning to Jacksonville on the team charter tonight.

What would be worse: flying back home unemployed on the plane of the team that just fired you or being stuck in Houston for a night unemployed getting liquored up at the bar with Brock Osweiler? I'm sure Brock will pay. 72 million could get you A LOT of jagerbombs

kmag

Legit wonder if Coughlin gets a call

He should. If I'm the owner, I might get Coughlin in for 3 years. There's talent on the roster and Coughlin is local and is really well liked by the fanbase, you can set up a succession but you need to steady the ship for a while. Coughlin will get them competitive in the division.

Top Bottom