• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Is there an updated draft order yet?

Honestly super pleased with a potential top 10 pick from the Eagles.

I was preparing myself for something between 15-20.

edit: NM found one:
We are now doing it Kave my friend

If Goff flops completely,the Titans grab an impact player with that pick and turn into a perennial contender, that could be a franchise defining trade for both those teams.
Fanatic won't know what to do with football happiness..

Fanatic.. what will you do?

bionic77

Got back from watching Rogue One. I enjoyed it way more than The Shit Awakens.

Donnie Yen undisputed best character hands down.
Bro can you quick tell me what your parents or peers to create a person like this?

I just want to make sure that my kids never turn out like that...

squicken

C0ChaZNXcAIfZGD.jpg:large

C0Ci7uOWIAAl94z.jpg:large
If Goff flops completely,the Titans grab an impact player with that pick and turn into a perennial contender, that could be a franchise defining trade for both those teams.

Big question on that job will be whether coach is tied to Goff. Pretty sure that the Jags job won't be tied to Bortles. But yeah if TEN keeps drafting well, they are going to own that division.

This has been the weirdest Dolphins season I can remember since the wildcat year. Started 1-4, lost some of their best players to injury (Pouncey, Jones, Tannehill), and they've won 8 of the last 9.

They are overachieving big time but it's been a hell of a ride. If they can hit on a defensive draft this offseason they could be a frisky team next year.

Panthers officially eliminated from the playoffs. What a fall from grace. 2016 was not a year for doing it by Grover.

But 2017 shaping up strong

#minorsetbackforamajorcomeback

Maybe

The problem is Exhibit A: Brees in San Diego where he wasn't that great

Being a coach is more than just offense.

Brees was throwing up record numbers while his defense was giving the points right back. Payton never seemed to give a rat's ass about that side of the ball. It's not like the Saints didn't have defensive players either.

Panthers officially eliminated from the playoffs. What a fall from grace. 2016 was not a year for doing it by Grover.

Denver Broncos are falling harder. Missing the playoffs (It's gonna happen) after winning it all with the ghost of Peyton Manning.

BigAT

We tried to warn you about the Super Bowl loser hangover, but you just didn't want to listen.

I would think you of all people should know about bad hangovers.

Talon

Payton is brilliant at offensive game planning for sure. Seeing him twice a year has confirmed that's the case.

Loomis and Payton tied their feet to cement with that Brees contract, and they've fucked up most of their draft picks over the years.

Sephzilla

Maybe

The problem is Exhibit A: Brees in San Diego where he wasn't that great

I remember him being pretty decent in San Diego, though. The issue with him in free agency wasn't his talent, it was whether or not he could bounce back from that shoulder injury

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Being a coach is more than just offense.

Brees was throwing up record numbers while his defense was giving the points right back. Payton never seemed to give a rat's ass about that side of the ball. It's not like the Saints didn't have defensive players either.

Denver Broncos are falling harder. Missing the playoffs (It's gonna happen) after winning it all with the ghost of Peyton Manning.

Yeah the defense has been embarrassing and wasted whatever window the Saints had with Brees.

Honestly have no clue how the Saints are ran (and we don't have Dirtbag here anymore to remind us of how awesome they are now that they're not awesome...funny how that works). So I'm not sure if Payton is just a glorified OC.

I remember him being pretty decent in San Diego, though. The issue with him in free agency wasn't his talent, it was whether or not he could bounce back from that shoulder injury

He wasn't "elite" by any metric though. Certainly nothing like he was in New Orleans.

They weren't dumb enough to give Brock Osweiler $72 million. That's got to count for something, right?
Only reason Elway didn't pay him is because he got his head gassed like Broncos fans and thought any warm body at QB could lead the defense to the playoffs. Remember when Buttfumble was QB1?

bxDF8ET.gif

Seeing this live I thought it was deflected. But it just came out odd. Tough game ender

Best case for everyone is Payton to LA, Brees to Denver, and NOLA reloads with a bunch of picks. But Saints fans are really attached to Brees, and would rather go 6-10 than trade him
Holy shit when it happened live my wife asked why the pass was so bad and I told her it was deflected at the line. I can't believe it wasn't.

RBH

I saw La La Land yesterday in the theater.

Absolutely wonderful movie.

Perfect date night type of movie to go to with your significant other.

I immediately got the soundtrack on my Spotify afterwards.

WedgeX

Banned
The Lions are clearly not doing it. Time to stop believing again
so that they can start doing it because they play against expectations.

The writers at the Detroit Free Press are in meltdown mode, more or less.

Exhibit A:

1. The Detroit Lions lost and the Green Bay Packers won. Do you still think —

Why don’t you just shut up and stop asking dumb questions? The Lions are not going to win the NFC North and they probably aren’t going to the playoffs. Period. The Lions finally played a good team in the New York Giants and proved they aren’t on the same level. We’ve been talking all season about whether the Lions are good or whether this year has been luck. It’s been luck. It’s been what we’ve suspected all along. The miracle comebacks against bad teams? The favorable schedule? The great plays by the defense at just the right time? Luck, luck, and mostly luck.

2. Easy, easy. Calm down. Sheesh. The Lions still have a one-game lead on the Packers, right?

Your statements in the form of weak questions are making me angry. Look, it’s simple. The Packers will blow out the visiting lifeless Minnesota Vikings next Sunday and the Lions will lose Monday night when they visit the Dallas Cowboys, the NFC’s best team. That leads to a Week 17 showdown with the Packers at Ford Field for the division and probably a spot in the playoffs. Do you really have to wonder who’s going to win that game after watching Aaron Rodgers throw another clutch bomb to Jordy Nelson to beat the Bears on Sunday?

No offense to you, but idiot gamers will never learn.

It's a portable system. With any portable system Battery life > all.

Oh no. I expected nothing. I have other things I gotta get first and I was hoping for slightly better news. I have to balance a move and other things. I really was just in for the upgraded Pokemon. I can wait for that. Lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What is this shit......

I enjoyed s1, but honestly I have no idea where that show is gonna go in s2. A lot was answered in s1

Hmm.

I had a lot of questions left after just finishing the finale last night. Apparently there won't be a new season until 2018 so they have a while to write some crazy shit for season 2.

Hmm.

I had a lot of questions left after just finishing the finale last night. Apparently there won't be a new season until 2018 so they have a while to write some crazy shit for season 2.
Season spoilers
i guess I just meant what's the dynamic of s2 gonna be? Like are we going full out war? The hats out of the bag on the hosts after that s1 escalation. That's what I kinda mean by I'm not sure where the shows gonna go?

Top Bottom