• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

I have a cutting edge PC for my cutting edge gaming needs. I don't need the Switch to be cutting edge. No console will ever be as cutting edge as my pc.

I need it to be entertaining. Nintendo has that part down. Now they just need to sell me the damn thing.

Miguel

Two days in a row. That's how happy I am for Mech's Keenum moment.

TEGY52Ul.jpg

Congrats! Let's hope Schaubweiler remains on the bench.

squicken

I am not on the YH bandwagon of firing Pederson, but having a positive point differential and being 5-9 is not the hallmark of good coaching

I am not on the YH bandwagon of firing Pederson, but having a positive point differential and being 5-9 is not the hallmark of good coaching

While I agree to an extent, the positive point differential is because when they did win they tended to blow teams out, and when they lose they tend to lose close games. I don't think that's necessarily a harbinger of bad coaching either. I mean, they had a +31 against the Steelers.

bionic77

I feel you need to give a new coache 3 years.

If they don't improve on the things they suck at by mid season next year then it's time to be alarmed.

Pepiope

He's a rookie HC with a rookie QB and neither of them have learned how to win the close games.

I'm not worried right now. I just want to see growth next season

I poured out a good bit of beer and tears knowing another year of purple has come and gone.

1969 NFL Champions. Minnesota Vikings.

#clingtomemoriesofbeforeIwasborn

dionysus

Yaldog
Switch appears to be what any reasonable person would expect, maybe even a bit more powerful than we are used to from Nintendo considering this is basically a fat tablet. Previous handhelds never had current gen high-end chipsets as I recall. That was more Sony's MO, downclocked current gen tech.

The delusion is still strong thinking this thing is going to be priced $250 or less. I always love the posters who want custom chipsets that through tech wizardry are more powerful than high-end PCs all for under $300. I can never make up my mind if it is pure delusion, or console warriors setting up for their fake backlash later when it doesn't meet impossible expectations. Probably both depending on the poster.

I am still firmly with Bionic. Switch will save gaming and maybe my soul too.

bionic77

Switch appears to be what any reasonable person would expect, maybe even a bit more powerful than we are used to from Nintendo considering this is basically a fat tablet. Previous handhelds never had current gen high-end chipsets as I recall.

The delusion is still strong thinking this thing is going to be priced $250 or less. I always love the posters who want custom chipsets that through tech wizardry are more powerful than high-end PCs all for under $300. I can never make up my mind if it is pure delusion, or console warriors setting up for their fake backlash later when it doesn't meet impossible expectations. Probably both depending on the poster.

I am still firmly with Bionic. Switch will save gaming and maybe my soul too.
When you have lived, eaten and existed in shit for so long the promise and hope for a better life can be terrifying.

These basic bitches are afraid.

I would feel sorry for them if I was not going to be so freaking happy come March.

MechDX

Adam ClantonVerified account
‏@adamclanton
I'm saying it, Brock. I'm saying that common denominator is you. No "figuring it out" needed. Progressing offensively required benching you.

C0AwKkKUsAEtcol.jpg:large

When I heard that comment from Brock after the game yesterday this was my exact thought

Dane Brugler
Dane Brugler – Verified account ‏@dpbrugler

Updated NFL Draft order:
1. CLE
2. SF
3. JAX
4. CHI
5. NYJ
6. TEN (LA)

If CAR loses MNF, they pick 7th
If CAR wins MNF, CLE (PHI) picks 7th
In the words of GrovoTron "Swag master cam aka can't stop won't stop, bout do it!"

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 2m2 minutes ago
When the #Texans win, YOU win!

Get 50% off online pizza @PapaJohnsHousTx today! 🍕

Promo code: TEXANS

Tom just wins games and gives us discount pizza. So Savage!

Bread

Banned
go panther!

we gon get that 1st AND 7th pick in the draft. we bout to win another offseason bg

*folds arms and smiles

Line_HTX

So there were more Raiders fans in the stands than the home team. Didn't the exact same thing happen last season, except this time the owner is finally admitting what everyone was thinking that the inevitable would happen?

Hindl

To me it says they lost a lot of close games and won some blowouts, which seems like the best case scenario if you're going to have a losing record. You'd hope with some more talent and lack of injuries and players getting a second year in the same system, some of those close losses flip the other way. I know the dangers of the what if game, but if a few key moments go the other way they could be sitting at at least 7-7, maybe more. And not to belabor a point, but Chip didn't exactly leave the roster in great shape. Let's see Howie and Doug spending an offseason acquiring weapons, and if there's no noticeable improvement it's time for a change.

Sephzilla

Anyone who doesn't think Brady is Top 5 this year is nuts.

Off topic - what sucks about the Packers run is that we're doomed to more McCarthy

Top Bottom