• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Line_HTX

I feel so bad for any of the millions of people who get in line for a Switch at launch and go home without one.

Don't be one of those sad people. Get your shit together!

Maybe if they don't massively understock everything they make just as an excuse to say they sold out and know demand to begin with, maybe then there will be less sad people.

Also LeBatard is helping raise money on GoFundMe to fund the Browns 0-16 parade

*All money that we raise above our target of $1,999 will be donated to the Greater Cleveland Food Bank*

*Should the parade be cancelled, all money donated will go to the Cleveland Food Bank*

Over $4600 so far

jbug617

Banned
Peyton was at the game last night
C0DwlAQUAAAWicH.jpg
credit to Brandon Stokely

Hindl

I just want Wentz to play well and for to show they care.

These past two weeks they've shown they've cared. Really hard fought games that just didn't go their way. And Wentz was great against Washington, not so great against Baltimore. But my reasoning is on the one hand don't want the Giants to win, but on the other hand if the Giants win out and Cowboys lose out the Cowboys get knocked into the WC, and the Eagles get a better draft pick. Might be better to go that route.

Pepiope

These past two weeks they've shown they've cared. Really hard fought games that just didn't go their way. And Wentz was great against Washington, not so great against Baltimore. But my reasoning is on the one hand don't want the Giants to win, but on the other hand if the Giants win out and Cowboys lose out the Cowboys get knocked into the WC, and the Eagles get a better draft pick. Might be better to go that route.
well yeah, if the Giants beat us Thursday and the Cowboys lose. I will be 100% rooting for us to beat DAL's ass week 17, but if we beat NYG on Thursday, I won't be upset either.

Fat blowhard Mike Francesa has been caught up in his idiocy after saying weather will be a factor for the Cowboys last night since it's cold and windy in Dallas.

Today he gets blasted with calls boasting did he forget about the fact Dallas has a roof.

He goes on ITS RETRACTABLE! DEY COULDAH KEPT IT OPEN AND THEN WEATHAH WOOD BE A FACTUH

Fat blowhard Mike Francesa has been caught up in his idiocy after saying weather will be a factor for the Cowboys last night since it's cold and windy in Dallas.

Today he gets blasted with calls boasting did he forget about the fact Dallas has a roof.

He goes on ITS RETRACTABLE! DEY COULDAH KEPT IT OPEN AND THEN WEATHAH WOOD BE A FACTUH

jnc I was listening to that earlier. Just give your little retort, Mike, and move the fuck on. No wonder his show runs like five hours long because he says the same shit at least four times.

Bitanator

Zeke about to break this rushing record and a bit of Dickerson's pride. There were some people out there saying if he did not break 2000 with this Oline it would be a wasted pick, already one of the best closers in all of football.

Anybody else somewhat excited to have Randy Gregory back for at least one week? Our rotation will actually be good with D law and Irving on the left side, Mayowa(who has stepped up both in pass and run the last two weeks) and Gregory on the right

MechDX

Randy McIlvoy ‏@RandyMcIlvoy 57m57 minutes ago
Really hoping O'Brien goes ahead and makes it official what we all expect. Savage is the starter. No need to wait . #Texans

Randy McIlvoy ‏@RandyMcIlvoy 56m56 minutes ago
Very clear from the players Sunday and today they believe in Savage. He delivered yesterday & deserves a shot . Probably weeks ago. #Texans

#IBelieve

C0DyCRTVQAEbG_p.jpg:large

Tom in the back like "Bitches...."

jnc I was listening to that earlier. Just give your little retort, Mike, and move the fuck on. No wonder his show runs like five hours long because he says the same shit at least four times.

What makes it bad is he never said anything about a retractable roof, he made it seem like he thought Dallas played in a dome.

The topper is the fact he was like DESE SOUTHERN CORDERBACKS CANNOT PLAY IN THIS WEATHER! NEITHER CORDERBACK CAN PLAY

Uhh Mike as good as the Cowboy run game is, why would they handicap themselves by being one dimensional if they make Dak play in freezing temps with high wind?

https://twitter.com/SportsFunhouse/status/810537624800727040

I feel for the Browns and their fans, I really do. I'll never forget the Dolphins 1-15 season. I kept up with every damn game and it was gut-wrenching. I can't even remember how many games they lost by less than a score. When they finally got the win against Baltimore everyone from the owner to the players was sobbing like a baby. Cleo Lemon to Greg Camarillo. Never forget it.

You might think the difference between 0-16 and 1-15 isn't much but it is, trust me. Sorry Browns-bros, hope you guys pull off a miracle. <3

Top Bottom