• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Miguel

So Mech, what's your preferred choice for the movie to summarize the rest of the Texans season?

Gone in 60 Seconds, Con Air, Face/Off, or The Rock?

Miracle

I feel for the Browns and their fans, I really do. I'll never forget the Dolphins 1-15 season. I kept up with every damn game and it was gut-wrenching. I can't even remember how many games they lost by less than a score. When they finally got the win against Baltimore everyone from the owner to the players was sobbing like a baby. Cleo Lemon to Greg Camarillo. Never forget it.

You might think the difference between 0-16 and 1-15 isn't much but it is, trust me. Sorry Browns-bros, hope you guys pull off a miracle. <3

Only if I allow it. :p

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
giphy.gif

Miguel

Con Air. No brainer.

Tacks are John Malkovich. Put the bunny back in the box!

General-Hummel-2.jpg

Tacks are the traitors who abandoned their home.
Os is the commander who backs his team into a corner.
and come on, Weeden was sneaking in and out of Reliant Stadium before Savage was even born.

Hindl

I was gonna say Oz is the leader of the strike team that gets slaughtered in the bathroom
Then I guess BOB is Sean Connery?

Miguel

Oh nvm I thought you were saying he was Hummel who backed his group into using the warheads and then choked at the last minute

lol, sure, that works, but Mariotta and the Flames will need to play that role.

Losers always whine about the common denominator. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Tom_and_Catherine.0.png

bionic77

Rogue One was great!

Can't wait to read on the internet why I'm wrong.
People on the internet are the worst.

Exhibit A: this thread. So many basic ass bitches in here. Guys we get it. You have horrible fucking taste and the brain of a caveman. Just own your stupidity. It's not like we will respect you just because you hate some movie or a revolutionary game console.

I was thinking the other day and I'm pretty sure Phantom Menance was my first ever Star Wars movie. Saw it opening night with my friends family, theater was packed over capacity.

Mindlog

I was thinking the other day and I'm pretty sure Phantom Menance was my first ever Star Wars movie. Saw it opening night with my friends family, theater was packed over capacity.
First one I ever went to in a theater.
I was so excited for it I even went to Wing Commander to see the trailer.
Wing Commander.
J1b8KiF.png

Hmmm reflecting upon my last post maybe I acted too aggressive? Lol &#129300;.....

We can trade for grapepolio but you're not getting a 1st, heck I wouldn't even give a 2nd.

this_guy

lol, sure, that works, but Mariotta and the Flames will need to play that role.

Losers always whine about the common denominator. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Tom_and_Catherine.0.png

At the very least we know Savage is at least Christian Ponder level who also had a hot wife. From what I read on the internet Brock is ranked 30-32 in all major QB categories which I assume includes hotness of wife.

Bread

Banned
browns fans saying they don't want jimmy is the most disrespectful thing i've seen in 2016

you fucks will get him and you'll say thank you

Pepiope

browns fans saying they don't want jimmy is the most disrespectful thing i've seen in 2016

They don't want good quarterbacks. That's the only reason I can think of as to why they passed on Wentz.

How bout you hop on a plane with John Clayton, and you say that shit to my face over a fine dinner.

Not saying I wouldn't want jimmy but pats fans need to get it out of their head that they'd get a 1st. Heck even our 2nd would be generous as it's top of the round currently.
They don't want good quarterbacks. That's the only reason I can think of as to why they passed on Wentz.
Settle down bud.

Bread

Banned
How bout you hop on a plane with John Clayton, and you say that shit to my face over a fine dinner.

Not saying I wouldn't want jimmy but pats fans need to get it out of their head that they'd get a 1st. Heck even our 2nd would be generous as it's top of the round currently.
we wouldn't ask for your first, that's unreasonable. we'd only want the eagles first.

Top Bottom