• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

tumblr_n6rx5qXDwf1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

He needs to show up in the next Avengers. Shit would be hilarious. Or in Deadpool 2. Something.

Mech's meltdown is going to be amazing when the Titans win in two weeks.

This is why he's doing the Cage memes

When it all comes crashing down, either he or we can capitalize with the Nic Cage burning in the Wicker Man gif

Thank you based Mech for this gift: allowing us to do it

Mech, DM, and arguably Fanatic are all doing it..

One day... BG, Kave, Gobias, and I will all be doing it..

Pull a Floy for a day and ordered a Famous Bowl

RIP stomach
You made a wise decision..

there's nothing floy about a famous bowl take it back
I would argue it's the most Floyd thing you can do.. it's perfect in its simplicity.

Heisman trophy winner Derrick Henry has been gaining more carries the last couple of games and has made the running game more of a deadly attack.
Does Malarkey win CoY if the Titans make playoffs?

Dallas Cowboys have a new addition to their coaching staff...........former WCW wrestler Sting!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RTImvukhFXE
That's my boy..

I feel like that Wolverine gif where he looks at the picture frame.

I miss him :')

j-wood

Mech, DM, and arguably Fanatic are all doing it..

One day... BG, Kave, Gobias, and I will all be doing it..

You made a wise decision..

I would argue it's the most Floyd thing you can do.. it's perfect in its simplicity.

Does Malarkey win CoY if the Titans make playoffs?

That's my boy..

I feel like that Wolverine gif where he looks at the picture frame.

I miss him :')

I'll be the first to say, I was not a fan of the hire when we made it. But I'll give credit where it's due, he's done a hell of a job this year.

That said, I don't think it's CoY body of work. There are other coaches that I think would get the nod.

MechDX

Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN 3m3 minutes ago
The decisions, timing, velocity, and ball placement of Tom Savage's throws Sunday has to have #Texans staff & players feeling energized.

Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN 4m4 minutes ago
Savage kept his receivers from getting smashed/taking big hits vs some zone coverage situations due to his ball location. Not by accident.

Fainting-Gifs.gif

this_guy

Just saw Star Wars Rogue One. Initial impressions are I think I liked it. Now to read GAF's and the rest of the internet's impressions to make sure if I liked it.

With Savage now starting at QB I have more to cheer for than just free McNuggets and 40% off Palais Royal (limit 1 item)!

It's kind of cute that Texans fans think Savage will end up any different than Brock, or Hoyer, or Mallett, or Yates, or Keenum. Houston is like Browns-South.

Just saw Star Wars Rogue One. Initial impressions are I think I liked it. Now to read GAF's and the rest of the internet's impressions to make sure if I liked it.

With Savage now starting at QB I have more to cheer for than just free McNuggets and 40% off Palais Royal (limit 1 item)!
What is palais royal

Top Bottom