• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

The guy who trains in a cabin in the woods with no one else around (except the camera man).

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

JABEE

I didn't comment yesterday on the Patriots potentially trading Jimmy G to the Browns for the Eagles pick.

Why would any team fall for this after Mallett, Cassel, etc? I don't think the Browns are that stupid.

MechDX

Do I have excitement for Savage? You got damned right I do. After watching Oz regress since week 1 Savages performance this past Sunday, coming off the bench with no notice, no reps through out the week was a damn breath of fresh air.

He looked GOOD. Unlike the QB's scooter mentioned Savage was BOBs hand selected drafted QB. He has been in this system for 3 years now and how quickly and accurately he called protections and how quick he went through his progressions shows what he has learned. He was hitting his receivers in stride and pretty damn accurately as well.

Did anyone else notice how much better the o line looked with Savage at QB? It's not because they changed anything up. Savage was just pretty damn good at doing all the pre snap calls this offense demands. The same offense that Brady looks good in even when the Pats are having o line issues. This is something Brady excels at.

Is he the next Brady? Probably not and the comparisons I post are for laughs than anything else.

Bottom line: savage is BOBs drafted guy and from all reports he was never fully in love with the Brock signing and has had his hands tied to try and help the giraffe at QB. We got a small sample on Sunday and will get a bigger helping on Saturday night. So forgive me for getting excited and if it bothers you well here is how many fucks I give:

So here it is...

The NFL has released its official Miami Dolphins playoff scenario for Week 16:

MIAMI DOLPHINS (9-5) (at Buffalo (7-7), Saturday)
Miami clinches a playoff berth with:

MIA win + DEN loss or tie OR
MIA tie + BAL loss + DEN loss + HOU loss or tie OR
MIA tie + BAL loss + DEN loss + TEN loss or tie
According to the web site fivethirtyeight.com, Miami has a 55 percent chance to make the NFL playoffs.

If Miami wins this week, the odds increase to 92 percent.

If Miami loses this week but beats New England, the odds increase to 88 percent.

If Miami loses both games, the odds are 2 percent.

If Miami and Denver both win this week, the odds are 74 percent.

If Miami loses and Denver wins this week, the odds are 19 percent.

I think if we make the playoffs it'll be by beating NE and Den losing a game. I don't see us winning at Buffalo. (then again I've said that 8 times and have been wrong 8 times...)

In worse news....

@SiClancy 3m3 minutes ago
Here, courtesy of @blainbradley94 is Ryan Tannehill at Miami Int headed for Pensacola, home of renowned orthopaedic surgeon James Andrews.

Hopefully this is nothing....

Top Bottom