• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

The best games are psone games and the port of final fantasy x.

Speaking of, I saw it at Target for 9 bucks clearance for PS4 so I picked it up. Got 15% discount on top of that with my red card and an employee discount card I use.

Edit: Picking up some cheesesteaks from a new place near home, what type of cheese should I get?

American, Provolone, Cheez whiz or Mozzarella

Speaking of, I saw it at Target for 9 bucks clearance for PS4 so I picked it up. Got 15% discount on top of that with my red card and an employee discount card I use.

Edit: Picking up some cheesesteaks from a new place near home, what type of cheese should I get?

Whiz without.

Provolone

Sanjuro

American.

I can't stand Provolone with anything but pasta.

Put it on a pizza.

6TVEQkH.jpg

RBH

Heartbroken about Craig Sager.

I went to school with Craig Sager Jr and got the chance to meet Craig Sager on multiple occasions. Nothing but class from that family.

Tom Penny

Not Mozzarella.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Floyd is a great insurance signing for the pats. The teams yearly glass men have gone down around the same time as last year (gronk followed by Danny), but so far Hogan and Bennett, while battling significant I juries, haven't got the big one yet. When Hogan dislocated his finger this past game and slater didn't even know to go on the field it was a bit troubling. Lewis and edelman are still due for their annual injury so if floyd can at least play a role it'll help. Fingers crossed that the reduced snap counts keep them healthy. They also have a shot of working something out with him to try to rejuvenate his career. Worst case he flames out and we get a compensatory pick.

Bread

Banned
Floyd is a great insurance signing for the pats. The teams yearly glass men have gone down around the same time as last year (gronk followed by Danny), but so far Hogan and Bennett, while battling significant I juries, haven't got the big one yet. When Hogan dislocated his finger this past game and slater didn't even know to go on the field it was a bit troubling. Lewis and edelman are still due for their annual injury so if floyd can at least play a role it'll help. Fingers crossed that the reduced snap counts keep them healthy. They also have a shot of working something out with him to try to rejuvenate his career. Worst case he flames out and we get a compensatory pick.
lmao i saw that, he looked like a deer in headlights and they had to call a timeout. somehow hogan got right back in (despite what looked like a concussion on a serious helmet to helmet hit)

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
lmao i saw that, he looked like a deer in headlights and they had to call a timeout. somehow hogan got right back in (despite what looked like a concussion on a serious helmet to helmet hit)

It wasnt his head. It was a finger issue, probably dislocated and popped back in. Either way the only place slater should ever be on the field is covering punts.

Tom Penny

The Patriots have claimed Michael Floyd off waivers. Floyd has more dropped passes (5) than touchdowns (4) this season. He's caught 47% of his targets this season, the 2nd-lowest percentage in the NFL.

Good Job. Good Effort..Brady is sure to trust him in crunch time.

Bread

Banned
It wasnt his head. It was a finger issue, probably dislocated and popped back in. Either way the only place slater should ever be on the field is covering punts.
He got cracked on a helmet to helmet, i remember it happening. they probably called it a finger issue but it definitely looked like a concussion to me.

good thing the raiders would never sign someone with a dui

I wouldn't be happy about it, that's for sure. Carr is the best of us. Doesn't lie, cheat or steal like Brady. Carr and Mack are what I want my Raiders team to be. Humble gentlemen that don't break the rules or laws.

Top Bottom