• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Steve-Young-criticizes-York-family-money-winning-10799028.php

Niners legend Steve Young echoed the frustrations of many 49ers fans Wednesday when he appeared on KNBR to bemoan the York family's focus on wealth, not winning.

"Their equity value in the team is their A game, it's what drives them," Young said. "It's what drives most of the owners. It's what matters. It's what they think about. It's what they talk about. And the B-game is whether we win some games.

"It's not that you don't want to, or you don't really want to, or it's not really important. It's just not the A-game."

Young cited the franchise's growing valuation as proof that CEO Jed York and the rest of his family don't actually mind the team's failures on the field.

"In the NFL, you don't have to win to make money," Young said. "The greatest growth equity value teams are not necessarily the winners. In fact, if you think about the 49ers in the last 15 years since the Yorks owned the team, you're talking about equity values that went from — I'm just rough now — $200 million in 2000 to well over maybe $2 billion."

According to Young, there's nothing left to do but to clean house.

"So no matter what we decide to do here, and my opinion is when you're 1-12 or 1-13 or if we end up 1-15, to me by definition, everybody out to the parking lot. Every living thing out to the parking lot," he said. "And nobody gets back in unless you can prove you're part of the solution. I mean everybody.

"That's a tough thing to do because you might have to start over in all kinds of ways."

Sephzilla

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/n...eveon-bell-steal-the-mvp-award-173413413.html
Article Title said:
NFL MVP rankings: Can Aaron Rodgers or Le'Veon Bell steal the MVP award?

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Rodgers has come on strong in the second half of the season but c'mon, he was garbage the first handful of games this season.

bionic77

Those were the best part of your post. Fuck Trump and fuck the Trumpriots. I'll pop over to The Chive to see the braless posts today that claim America is still the land of the free.

Goddamn 2016 is a harsh bitch. RIP Craig Sager.
I did my best to spread holiday cheer and raise everyones spirits with the wonderful gift of big ol titties. Just like how Craig liked it.

RIP Craig.

RIP Titties.

Fuck you Patriots!

bionic77

Unless you have a franchise qb who has a long term contract you really don't want your player to win MVP.

That is going to end up costing the team a shit load of money.

they got crushed by the bills though without brady, scoring nothing, and with brady they scored 41 points though
They still won 75% without him. That does not sound like he is the most valuable player in the entire nfl. Plus he is a huge cheater and the nfl should not be awarding cheaters.

Decon I do not understand your post? Vita was the best thing Sony ever did, by far. Dis they actually lose money on it?

What argument does Rodgers have at MVP over Carr let alone Brady?

Carr is a lock if he defeats the Pats and by extension evil and,Trump.

If the season ended today, the wild card would be

Raiders @ Texans.
Donks @ Steelers.

Divisional would be

Raiders @ Trump Stadium vs the New England Trumpriots
Steeler @ Chefs

bionic77

I gots my Mario Run.

Not sure if I will be playing it next year or if it is just another trash cell phone game. I liked what I saw from the first level but it will come down to level design.

Decon I do not understand your post? Vita was the best thing Sony ever did, by far. Dis they actually lose money on it?

Vita was the best thing Sony ever did? In a world where the PS1 and PS2 exist?

What are you playing on Vita that makes it the best thing ever?

Vita isn't (wasn't) a moneymaker for Sony, shy of the memory card gouging. You can always tell when Sony isn't making money on something as they drop it like a hot rock.

bionic77

Vita was the best thing Sony ever did? In a world where the PS1 and PS2 exist?

What are you playing on Vita that makes it the best thing ever?

Vita isn't (wasn't) a moneymaker for Sony, shy of the memory card gouging. You can always tell when Sony isn't making money on something as they drop it like a hot rock.
In terms of hardware the Vita was pretty cool.

Hardware doesn't really mean much though. It is all about the games.

PS2 was weaker than the Cube and Xbox but it had one of the greatest lineups in gaming history (the only other consoles that compare are the DS and SNES*).

* The Switch will be part of this list in about 2 more years.

Top Bottom