• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Jarnet87

The elation of no longer having Jeff Fisher be your coach will see the Rams put on a Herculean performance tonight that ends in victory.

Line_HTX

Exclusive image of grovo at the bar after having one too many.
One too many being one.

6bd2ae59-25c4-459f-a233-98d2a627d250.png

And Grover burned himself from that candle because of all the hits Cam took.

squicken

The elation of no longer having Jeff Fisher be your coach will see the Rams put on a Herculean performance tonight that ends in victory.

The thing is, Fisher always did well versus the Seahawks. As long as Goff is playing QB they cannot win a football game. He is just not ready. They need to play Keenum

Who needs Zelda or Knack when ReCore is already out!?

/yankee

I only got to play a little of ReCore, during the trial period, but it was really good. I also love Zelda and am extremely excited for BotW. I played like an hour of Knack at the PS store in the fashion square mall one day and did not think it was very good, but it could be one of those games that take a lot of time before they click.

I only got to play a little of ReCore, during the trial period, but it was really good. I also love Zelda and am extremely excited for BotW. I played like an hour of Knack at the PS store in the fashion square mall one day and did not think it was very good, but it could be one of those games that take a lot of time before they click.
Anyone who bought Knack was just desperate for more games to play at launch. It always looked like shit. Blows my mind that they're making a sequel, to be honest.

I was just poking fun at your Xbox fanboyism. :)

VRMN

2016 is such a dumpster fire
This is why I think the Lions might pull it off. In a year dominated by just shitty improbable things happening, what better way for the NFL season to end but with a Lions Super Bowl? In which they lose to the Pats because fuck this year.

mreddie

O Carson Wentz, o Carson Wentz
How lovely are thy passes

Your uniform so white in falltime
Stay bravely green in wintertime
O Philly, o Carson Wentz

Let us all remember
Your offense has more holes
Than the huge cheese of the Swiss
Which will result in seven of nine
And the postseason, you will miss.

If only Pederson will stop being
Putting his trust in the book of Reid
O Philly, o Philly
For fucking sake, win the next games…

Please!

The Cell architecture in the PS3 was basically that for them lmao

That is true but the crazy person responsible for that fiasco is long gone. I still cant believe that the original plan for the PS3 was just to have the cell act as GPU and CPU. My god that would have been a disaster.

I had to edit it out the nips.

Xia said that is because we are now living in Donald Trump and Tom Brady's America.

:(

Those were the best part of your post. Fuck Trump and fuck the Trumpriots. I'll pop over to The Chive to see the braless posts today that claim America is still the land of the free.

Goddamn 2016 is a harsh bitch. RIP Craig Sager.

Top Bottom