• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

BigAT

Opening drive touchdown? Multiple successful running plays? What Giatns team is this?!

(welcome back Justin Pugh, certainly helped a bit)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well this game is going to turn into the battle of the punters.

Both QBs are awful.

Both QB's being awful has been known forever lol

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Rob Riggle referenced him in his skit for the week. He spoofed a pop song which I'm too old to know the original artist.
Oh alright.

So random fact... I once had every Drew Bledsoe rookie card. Even the rarest. I didn't collect cards or anything, but for whatever reason as a little kid I decided I wanted to collect Drew's rookie cards, and my stepdad went along with it. Anyway took about three years and a lot of effort to get them all. But we did. Was pretty cool. Took my collection into some shops and it was fun to see the collector's reactions. Pretty rare for a little kid to put together a set like that. They would offer money for specific cards, but I always declined.

Drew and the Pats lost to the Packers in the Super Bowl, and he never went back as a starter. His card value never panned out. So, collection was mostly sentimental as his career waned. I sold a few of the rare cards over the years when I was in a spot. Not even sure where the rest are these days -- packed away somewhere.

Drew was always my favorite player. Even if it didn't end well for him. But I knew he'd be great coming out of Washington, even as a kid I'm pretty good at watching quarterbacks. I remember trying to track down cards that first year and all the old guys in the shops telling me I was crazy... I should be grabbing up Rick Mirer cards. They got a death-stare from a 12 year old who knew more football than them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol @ whoever that was giving Brock praise for being tall and completing one decent throw

Top Bottom