• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh I agree.. but for some reason I thought Brock was going to be decent.

Yea... all he had to be was decent and this Texans team would have been fine (besides injuries) fucker couldn't even be Hoyer decent in the regular season smh

Doorman

I came home just in time to see the Giants score their first touchdown. And then that's the offense we put forward to respond. Sweet.

Nice weird-ass kick by Martin at least!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt on the sideline...

I feel sad and yet happy :( First time on the sideline since his injury.

Clowney improving so much when healthy.

Matrix

fucking Texans special teams is special....

lmao sad

Fitts

Well shit. What an ironic penalty on TEN. A Queefs player flagrantly tripped one of ours on the Reek TD punt return last week. (went uncalled, of course)

Line_HTX

Finally, I can see Watt again. I miss him so much.

I really hope whoever allowed him to play Week 3 is fired and thrown out onto Kirby Drive and whoever was in charge of scheduleing for every single Thursday Night game gets concussed.

Gigglepoo

Finally, I can see Watt again. I miss him so much.

I really hope whoever allowed him to play Week 3 is fired and thrown out onto Kirby Drive and whoever was in charge of scheduleing for every single Thursday Night game gets concussed.

Watt isn't responsible for his own stupid decisions?

j-wood

FUCK.

Classic fucking titans so far today. Exactly what I was afraid of happening, come out and just look completely flat, shit the fucking bed.

Top Bottom