• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

squicken

lol this Rams HC search skit on Fox

It really is a good job, if for no other reason than Kroenke has more patience than any owner in any sport. Wenger hasn't won the EPL despite all that money he has available, and Fisher lasted forever w/o a winning season. All coaches complain they don't have enough time but with Kroenke they will certainly not have that complaint

15621806_1614504465235056_2189329866124291179_n.jpg

I am not a Pats fan and never will be, but I would like Denver to lose, want them to miss the playoffs. Won't be watching the game anyways because I will be watching the Raiders.

Also go Titans!

eh what about home field advantage? also I mean it's the trumptriots

Line_HTX

Man, we are so depleted from all these injuries. Jacksonville might get the upset and Tennessee is gon' win the division!

BWONG!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If the Jags lose to this Texans team with Brock not having his fav TE and without even more of our best players on D out... lolz

I honestly dont even want to watch this game.

Line_HTX

If the Jags lose to this Texans team with Brock not having his fav TE and without even more of our best players on D out... lolz

I honestly dont even want to watch this game.

We should've worn this Battle Red arrangement against the Colts at home instead of this shit.

I hope the Jags piss all over the Texans playoffs dreams

This is your perfect opportunity with all these injuries. Don't choke now.

BigAT

What an insane miss by the Giants/Lions refs. It's only four yards and I wouldn't challenge either, but that's just absurd that a professional crew missed that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brock is such garbage.

3rd and 9... throws short every damn time.

Matrix

We should've worn this Battle Red arrangement against the Colts at home instead of this shit.

haha I agree

This honestly has to be the worst football being played today in the league.

Top Bottom