• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Euron

Season already a success friend. We have more wins this season than last 3 combined.
You're in a great place with the Rams' pick. Get the best CB available with that then draft an actual WR1 with yours and I think you'll have a good shot at winning the AFC South next year.

So...Go Balt! Go Bengals! Go KC! Go Vikings! Go Browns!!! but I will never ever root for the Pats no matter what (Unlike Wienku...) So even though it'll hurt the Dolphins playoff hunt...Go Broncos!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bob McNair . Who else could tell the HC what to do?

Good point. I just sometimes forget (BROCK them out of my mind) about McNair/Smith because I hate them even more than Bob.

You're in a great place with the Rams' pick. Get the best CB available with that then draft an actual WR1 with yours and I think you'll have a good shot at winning the AFC South next year.
Yeah we need defense players badly. As far as WR, maybe we'll go after Nuk since he's hating Brock right now. Come over to the darkside Nuk!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
RG3 what are you doing?

OMG Hue couldn't find the flag at first!

edit: Wait that's not something you can challenge?

BigAT

First quarter ends.
COMMERCIAL BREAK.
Challenge flag comes in right after the end of break.
COMMERCIAL BREAK.
Injury.
COMMERCIAL BREAK.
Field goal.
COMMERCIAL BREAK.

some savage queefs fan tweeted this to me..

Cz-qlukVEAAhY-x.jpg

..bastard

Plays like that make me wish the early mock drafts came true and we got 'em. Apple's good and he's gonna be great.

Joseph is a stud tho and safety seems harder to come by these days.

Top Bottom