• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Don't feed the Raider trolls. If Tyreek wasn't a Chief they wouldn't harp on it half as much. I'd rather the guy not be on the Chiefs, but I'm also not going to root for my team to fail every time he touches the ball.

Terrell Suggs is on my team and I root for him to be banned from the goddamn league every day, let alone week he's on the field

Ironically being so close to the Penn State thing should have taught me that "fans" will condone anything, but holy fucking shit is it ever surprising still every time I see a new, horrid example.

Bread

Banned
giphy.gif

Siemian isn't that bad. The offenseive line he plays behind is shit. I'll reserve judgement for next year when they hopefully have a top 20 offensive line.

Falchion

If the last piece of the puzzle is Alex Smith running the football, what the hell kind of puzzle are you putting together?

squicken

Siemian isn't that bad. The offenseive line he plays behind is shit. I'll reserve judgement for next year when they hopefully have a top 20 offensive line.

There's enough to see he doesn't have an NFL arm. If he isn't athletic enough to make up for a bad line, and his arm is suspect, then why not move on?

BigAT

Don't feed the Raider trolls. If Tyreek wasn't a Chief they wouldn't harp on it half as much. I'd rather the guy not be on the Chiefs, but I'm also not going to root for my team to fail every time he touches the ball.

Raider trolls? :jnc

I'm the one that brought it up and I'm a Giants fan.

There's enough to see he doesn't have an NFL arm. If he isn't athletic enough to make up for a bad line, and his arm is suspect, then why not move on?

He's made some great throws this year. The problem is he is pressured on half his throws and literally has no running game. If your benchmark for performance is carrying the offense on his shoulders, then you'd end up passing on all but the hall of fame quarterbacks.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think the best thing to do is to just kinda avoid talking about it and ignore the subject if you're a Chiefs fan. Sorry there's really no good way to defend that shit. Of course you want the guy to play well but maybe you shouldn't run out and buy the guys jersey and cheer him specifically.

Don't think any Vikings fan around here has defended the scrotum slasher as an example...just avoided the subject!

Top Bottom