• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

squicken

He's made some great throws this year. The problem is he is pressured on half his throws and literally has no running game. If your benchmark for performance is carrying the offense on his shoulders, then you'd end up passing on all but the hall of fame quarterbacks.

I agree with a lot of that. But there's nothing special about him to really merit contextualizing his struggles. His ceiling is just too low b/c of his physical limitations.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
giphy.gif

I agree with a lot of that. But there's nothing special about him to really merit contextualizing his struggles. His ceiling is just too low b/c of his physical limitations.

Lynch may be the better long term option but neither one will be worth a shit without a decent line to play behind. I'd rather see Siemien get killed than Lynch.

squicken

You can find guards and centers. It's the tackles that are so difficult. There aren't enough. Both the Vikings and Broncos had their seasons sunk b/c of tackle play

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Elway getting all arrogant about how QBs don't matter only to get almost immediate comeuppance this season has been an entertaining storyline

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Elway getting all arrogant about how QBs don't matter only to get almost immediate comeuppance this season has been an entertaining storyline

Trevor wasn't that bad. The O-Line can't protect him. Siemian will take the brunt of the blame, but I don't think it's deserved much at all.

Top Bottom