• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Fitts

Berry scared me with that last INT. Should've just downed it. I thought he may have taken an unnecessary shot from a frustrated Donk.

Can't be mad at that. Anytime Elway gets embarrassed is good shit and boy was he smug coming into this season.

Hunter S.

Maybe da Broncos should let the Raiders win so they get a better pick.

I feel like I have traded places with my Dolphins homies. 😂

Ultratech

lol kubiak got triple H'd

Relevant:
CzxESsNUQAAl1WS.jpg

Had my doubts about those offensive line upgrades in the offseason, didn't think they did jack to cover up for a glaring need, oh well. Gonna be a lot tougher to upgrade the OL in the draft with all of the spread offenses and all the other things that add up to a lot of these players needing to be coached up in the pros to be good. Still happy to have won the SB last year, Denver fans have to stop being so entitled and realizing how good we have it and learn to deal with the fact there are gonna be bad years. Lot of other fans have had to deal with much worse and they live. We can too.

Will be good to wean myself off those homeriffic Denver sites, now if only the local media would be more realistic (Aside from the usual suspects who are). Good lord are they insufferable

Mindlog

Eli - Brady III
Eli wins.
Pats cheat blatantly again to steal victory..
Pats are caught cheating blatantly again.
Pats are pardoned by President Trump.

Welcome to 2017.

Gregg Rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 12m12 minutes ago
Dolphins could still pass Chiefs for No. 5 seed next week, @NFLResearch confirms through uber editor @David_Ely

Top Bottom