• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Dishwalla

Banned
Sure hope this Donks team is the one that shows up next week. Tonight's team doesn't scare me, even without Carr we shouldn't have too much trouble winning.
If you could actually beat the Raiders you could fuck them over, but that might be too much to ask. Even without Carr.

Dude not only did you guys beat the Donks you shat on their faces with that Poe play. I might be more worried about the Broncos fucking over you guys than us, if I were you.

MechDX

Olympic champ

It's true, It's DAMN True

giphy.gif

Line_HTX

Had my doubts about those offensive line upgrades in the offseason, didn't think they did jack to cover up for a glaring need, oh well. Gonna be a lot tougher to upgrade the OL in the draft with all of the spread offenses and all the other things that add up to a lot of these players needing to be coached up in the pros to be good. Still happy to have won the SB last year, Denver fans have to stop being so entitled and realizing how good we have it and learn to deal with the fact there are gonna be bad years. Lot of other fans have had to deal with much worse and they live. We can too.

Will be good to wean myself off those homeriffic Denver sites, now if only the local media would be more realistic (Aside from the usual suspects who are). Good lord are they insufferable

This is a great post. Thanks for not being like all those other cretin like Hunter Shit.

Congrats on the AFC West crown Chiefs fans. Sucks it has to be like this, but the Chiefs are a very good team and handled the Raiders twice, so I can't be too upset about it. Get well soon Carr... :(

So...there is about a $100- $150 difference between a flight to Houston and a flight to Pittsburgh...so let's hope Dolphins play in Houston in two weeks :D

WE FUCKEN DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIAMI DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAKERS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Finsup

Remember I got dibs on this weeks thread :D

Good morning everyone

So...there is about a $100- $150 difference between a flight to Houston and a flight to Pittsburgh...so let's hope Dolphins play in Houston in two weeks :D

WE FUCKEN DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIAMI DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAKERS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Finsup

Remember I got dibs on this weeks thread :D
giphy.gif

AT already called it

Phins just keep losing smh
Technically Chris called it before AT (on the condition of The Dolphins making the playoffs.. but he still called it)

But yeah AT did say a couple days ago he'd do it Chris. Bread is right.. that's why he's a Fortune 500 CEO and I'm just the president of the thread.

Top Bottom