• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Beach

I'm looking at the Dolphins schedule and good lord have they had some type of schedule. Their only impressive win is over the Steelers, and even then that was at home.

Combine that with wins over the Jets, Bills, 49ers, Browns, Rams, Cardinals and Chargers and you have the Dolphins season.

this_guy

I'm looking at the Dolphins schedule and good lord have they had some type of schedule. Their only impressive win is over the Steelers, and even then that was at home.

Combine that with wins over the Jets, Bills, 49ers, Browns, Rams, Cardinals and Chargers and you have the Dolphins season.

This goes for any winning team though.

All this dolphins talk needs to stop

Get used to it, Gotor. A king has his reign, and then he dies. It's inevitable. You're just witnessing the beginning of the end for the Pats. A new hope has been born in the AFC East. Young master Gase will lead his team towards greatness for many years to come. Soon the evil of the Patriots will become a thing of the past.

Here come the narratives!

Winning 9 of 10 in the NFL is impressive. Good teams take care of business consistently, mediocre teams will slip up at least a few times.

No one is penciling the Dolphins in to the SB, lol.

Bread

Banned
Get used to it, Gotor. A king has his reign, and then he dies. It's inevitable. You're just witnessing the beginning of the end for the Pats. A new hope has been born in the AFC East. Young master Gase will lead his team towards greatness for many years to come. Soon the evil of the Patriots will become a thing of the past.
1385.gif

As long as I have breff in my lung the dolphins will do no such thing

From Armando's blog:

Finally, I wish to congratulate Dolphins fans all around the world -- in South Florida, Nebraska, New York, Mexico, Canada, Haiti, Alaska and other parts not mentioned. I hear from you all the time.

Mostly you write to vent. To complain. To cry on my shoulder.

I’ve heard your cries and complaints and insecurities about your team for years and years. And now you get a much deserved reward for that misery and loyalty.

Your team is good enough to make the postseason. Enjoy it, no matter the outcome. This postseason is not the end of this season.

It seems more like the start of a grand future.
:')

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Someone was talking about draft classes a few weeks ago, and while I'll type up something more detailed in the offseason, I just wanted to make a note.

The Steelers played 5 of their draft picks against the Ravens yesterday. One other draft pick was poached off the practice squad and is on the Saints roster and the last draft pick is on IR and he'll be making the team next year if he's healthy. The first 3 picks are already starting, the 4th looks like a future starter and the other 3 could be long term contributors in the league. GM Kevin Colbert's best draft ever.

What about Hack?

I said from his college days he was legitimately top 2 shittiest QBs I had ever seen in my life and he was not NFL-ready

He responded to the mass criticism he got by giving one of the worst QB performances in a game I've ever seen in my life in a preseason start against 4th-stringers

He's not ready and will very likely never be ready. The fact that he can't get a snap in the worst QB depth chart in the league while people like Siemian and Savage are starting elsewhere should be pretty telling confirmation of this.

My dad, who is an NFL insider with reliable sources, told me the Bills only had 10 men on the field when they gave up a TD.

He also told me that Dontari Poe threw more TD passes than Trevor Siemian.

Via Roto:
The Browns will earn the No. 1 overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft with a loss to the Steelers in week 17.

If the Browns beat the Steelers, which is possible since Pittsburgh could rest a number of starters, the 49ers could lock in the No. 1 pick with a loss of their own. Both teams are bad, but with a number of teams on the bench, the Steelers could be led by Landry Jones. The 49ers are facing the Seattle Seahawks, with no reason to rest players. In a sick twist of fate, the Browns could end the season on a winning streak.
Lmao

I'm glad that Dolphins-GAF gets to experience the playoffs once again. I believe in Matt Moore.

Just keep those cheerleader gifs coming to get me through that shitshow last night.

Top Bottom