• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Huh totally forgot about that. Was wondering why I hadn't seen outrage over it in a while.

Like I said the other day, nobody has ever won the MVP that wasn't also in the Pro Bowl. Stafford would have to throw for 1000 yards and 10 touchdowns the next two games to amp up the recency effect....something like that might get it done.

I still can't believe nobody is looking at Ryan's stats as an open and shut case for the MVP. He has a passer rating of 114.8, 32 TDs, 7 INTs, 4336 yards, 68.6% completion rate, and a monster YPA of 9.33...with two games to go! I guess everyone is just holding those really pedestrian games against the Eagles and Chiefs against him.

I think Ryan gets it if the Falcons hold on and win the division. If they turn into the Failcons, then maybe he's not as valuable.

What if NFL-GAF had a group chat? I'm just saying during games so much fuckery live. I know this thread is basically one but ya know not everyone is at their p.c and posting on mobile doesn't feel the same.

What if NFL-GAF had a group chat? I'm just saying during games so much fuckery live. I know this thread is basically one but ya know not everyone is at their p.c and posting on mobile doesn't feel the same.

They have group chat on snap now....

discord could fill that void.. I use it to talk to people since on weekends.. I can't really look at GAF since the site doesn't really load for me at my retail job. Discord does on my phone.. I don't know why.

Mindlog

discord could fill that void.. I use it to talk to people since on weekends.. I can't really look at GAF since the site doesn't really load for me at my retail job. Discord does on my phone.. I don't know why.
Snapchat is reserved for the oldest of the olds.
Discord is the game for young men and women.

Discord also kills thread activity. Generally replaces threads going by the active Discord chats I'm usually in.
mIRC is back baby!

Sanjuro

When DM rolls into the group chat.

tumblr_no1oivMm9O1szedmco1_400.gif

Snapchat is reserved for the oldest of the olds.
Discord is the game for young men and women.

Discord also kills thread activity. Generally replaces threads going by the active Discord chats I'm usually in.
mIRC is back baby!
I like discord.. it's nice and simple and easy.

Snes still probably has his chat, his layer is dark.
Is he still alive?

Discord is a very bad idea for NFLGAF.
Sometimes I feel like if you say it's a bad idea that it's generally the opposite :)

When DM rolls into the group chat.

tumblr_no1oivMm9O1szedmco1_400.gif
That's not DM... that's scooter

Discord, groupme, line they all work. I just thought it be kinda cool during games we can get everyone's instant reaction. It kinda be like watching the game with each other in real time. Again i make most of my post during games on mobile and it just feels like im 5 minutes late on everything that has happen.

Like if a TD happens i gotta open up my browser app, then load gaf, then hit on this thread, then make a post, then post it, then read everyone else reaction.

By the time I'm done 20 other shit has happened. With a group chat we can get instant reaction.

Tall4Life

Brady? :jnc. The team went 3-1 without him. They'd likely be exactly where they are if they'd started rice in his burritos Jimmy G the whole season. The Trumpriots are 14-6 without Brady over the span of his career. If anything, this season has proven how little value he has. Plug anyone in at QB in the Trumpriots system and you win games.

In 11 of those wins Cassel had arguably the greatest football team ever assembled to help him out, and they failed to make the playoffs that year. Beating the Cardinals this year was pretty impressive by Jimmy G, yes. Beating the Dolphins and the Texans isn't very impressive at all. They also went scoreless against the goddamn Bills, but then with Brady they put up 41 points.

The Patriots are a decent-good team without Brady but to win the playoffs and championships they need Brady. But I don't think he deserves MVP this year, he hasn't played extraordinary.

Pepiope

Discord, groupme, line they all work. I just thought it be kinda cool during games we can get everyone's instant reaction. It kinda be like watching the game with each other in real time. Again i make most of my post during games on mobile and it just feels like im 5 minutes late on everything that has happen.

Like if a TD happens i gotta open up my browser app, then load gaf, then hit on this thread, then make a post, then post it, then read everyone else reaction.

By the time I'm done 20 other shit has happened. With a group chat we can get instant reaction.
Want to read those juicy live reactions when Russell takes down the cowboys.

Top Bottom