• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Browns-GAF, this is your week. It took 16 weeks, and a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and extremely sick burns. But against all odds, y'all did it.

holy shit lmao

C0eJkNvW8AEBxQc.jpg

lol fuck.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
The Seahawks are the best worst team, or is the worst best team.

I dunno.. but there's times they look so fucking lost on offense... then times they look brilliant.

cdyhybrid

Its not like this is anything different than what we've seen lately.

The team is garbage lately.

Lately as in this season? When we're the two seed?

I still don't get why people freak out over slow starts. It's like people haven't watched a Seahawks game since Jim Mora was the coach.

Line_HTX

NFLonCBS ‏@NFLonCBS 6m6 minutes ago

Jay Ajayi is 4th RB in NFL history to rush for 200+ yards 3 times in a single season. (Barber, Campbell, Simpson)

Lately as in this season? When we're the two seed?

I still don't get why people freak out over slow starts. It's like people haven't watched a Seahawks game since Jim Mora was the coach.

Because it's infuriating and shouldn't happen. Yes there are games like the NFC Championship against GB where the slow start didn't kill us, but there are also playoff games like against the Falcons and Panthers and we barley lost. If we even had a decent start shit like that wouldn't happen so god damn often.

SRTtoZ

How was Goff drafted first? I don't follow College Football but he looks like an undrafted rookie out of community college.

Top Bottom