• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

I liked Jay Ajayi, I thought he would be decent in a few years. I still thought it was a huge mistake to let Miller go, but damn Ajayi is a beast. With a good healthy O-line *drool*
Ricky 2.0

hope he's not hurt

cdyhybrid

Because it's infuriating and shouldn't happen. Yes there are games like the NFC Championship against GB where the slow start didn't kill us, but there are also playoff games like against the Falcons and Panthers and we barley lost. If we even had a decent start shit like that wouldn't happen so god damn often.

That's not the same though. If we go down 17+ in the first half feel free to freak out. It's a seven point game though :jnc

Palmer underthrows Nelson by five yards and Nelson is never open. PBP guy: "That looked good from the start"

Celebrating all week.
swansonsmile.gif

Smh at all the Browns gaf disappointed by the win, you guys are defiantly not doing it

congrats. fun game. the team that made the fewer mistakes won.

i thought we were friends

Crazy fun game, reminds me of 90s bills/miami games. I had honestly prepared for the let down all week even when the field goal was kicked I was waiting for a flag or time out lol

cdyhybrid

OL getting rekt, no running today.

Russell and/or the D are gonna have to win it for us. Maybe if we get the passing game going it'll open up some draws.

Trey

the Bills D was pathetic. I don't remember the last time i felt such revulsion for that unit. They couldn't stop a cold. Rex is gone, defense only got worse with him.

Bills offense played well, but made dumb mistakes in critical moments like usual. story of this team's existence: even when you play well, you fuck yourself when it counts.

Crazy fun game, reminds me of 90s bills/miami games. I had honestly prepared for the let down all week even when the field goal was kicked I was waiting for a flag or time out lol

it was a very fun game, I went. good atmosphere, back and forth, high drama. congrats and good luck.

MechDX

Matt Young ‏@Chron_MattYoung 10m10 minutes ago
@PatDStat Dolphins win only killed WC chances. If Steelers lose today, then Ravens lose next week, Texans would still have a shot at 3 seed.

You have my sword Ravens GAF

Top Bottom