• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

BigAT

Someone got this in the Christmas gift thread. Advertised as "ideal for tailgating".

73stCw4.jpg

...maybe in Seattle?
Imagine how badly you would get beaten up if you brought that out at a Bills tailgate?

@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
Green Bay and Detroit to meet for NFC North Title January 1 on Sunday Night Football.

I dunno if it was confirmed yesterday or any earlier but NFC North game is officially your final regular season SNF game.

The Chiefs need the Ravens to lose or tie, hmm.

I have nothing against the Chiefs but I kinda want to see how Andy Reid clock management fucks them out of the playoffs this time.

edit:

Giants/Racists is a 4:25pm game now

Big Ben better not be pig headed in who he decides to throw the ball to. Three years ago he completely froze out Dri Archer even though he was open and could have moved the chains on 3rd down.

Thie game will be on the shoulders of Ben. The Ratbirds are going to take Bell and Brown out of the game.

Fitts

The only thing that can cure the football blues...

...is more football.

Or fuckball.

Hope you're having a good Xmas, NFLgaf!

I thought the playoffs might be interesting this year.

Then the Bucs, Lions, Titans and Raiders got fucked by injuries or fell back into their bum shit franchise ways.

Now we'll get Steelers, Packers, Texans, all these same old/boring ass franchises.

Top Bottom