• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

MechDX

Picked up Marvel Battlegrounds for the kids for $11. This game, part of Infinity 3.0, is a pure Powerstone clone with Marvel characters.

They should release just this game for download. It's rather quite fun

QdtDIxml.jpg

Gonna be two years between 49ers' non-Rams victories at this rate

Hindl

QdtDIxml.jpg

Gonna be two years between 49ers' non-Rams victories at this rate

The 30 for 30 for the 49ers from 2013 to now will be something. That fall from grace is astonishing

Dan HellieVerified account
‏@DanHellie
Instagram live w/ Shady McCoy tonight was interesting. Called Kiko a bumb and said Desean told him he was going back. Whatever that means.
Hmmm

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I bet Wienke watched Rose.
im watching rose but need to be watching Amy
Edit: hmmm apparently Civil War is on Netflix!

Rose was a shit chavette with her awful baggy pants. Hated her character with a burning passion.

Donna "Milf" Noble and Amy Pond are the best.

David Tennant IS Dr Who to me honestly. Wasnt a huge fan of Matt Smith but I never finished his run!

I'll most remember the rise and fall of the great FMT. His powers were at their highest during the Harbaugh years.
He was the most powerful thing I've ever seen
Rose was a shit chavette with her awful baggy pants. Hated her character with a burning passion.

David Tennant IS Dr Who to me honestly. Wasnt a huge fan of Matt Smith but I never finished his run!
Is this something ppl say? I'm not positive ppl say this. Everyone knows young Dave was the man

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He was the most powerful thing I've ever seen

Is this something ppl say? I'm not positive ppl say this. Everyone knows young Dave was the man

So to be clear, you are saying that Catherine Tate wasn't hot on Dr Who.

Because we may need to step outside so I can defend m'lady's honor with my authentic Japanese ninja sword and fedora.

brentech

Matt Smith is my dude. I think he had the best portrayal of still being of an alien race and truly the last of his kind. Van Gogh episode and Hungry Earth two part are my faves.

First and foremost, we liked the name, but kind of named our daughter after Clara. Jenna Coleman da best.

Matt Smith is my dude. I think he had the best portrayal of still being of an alien race and truly the last of his kind. Van Gogh episode and Hungry Earth two part are my faves.

First and foremost, we liked the name, but kind of named our daughter after Clara. Jenna Coleman da best.

Van Gogh ep and ending still among the greatest TV moments I've ever seen. Instant classic

squicken

My guesses: McCarthy and Zimmer

Want to say Pagano since he just got an extension but I'm not sure

I won't say that Black Monday is something I look forward to, but it is far more interesting than the WC games. It's hard to call anything a surprise. I guess Lovie getting fired was a surprise. But if Pagano or Bowles gets fired, that would not be a surprise. McCarthy is safe now. Zimmer would be a surprise but that it is even a possibility is stunning.

Pagano, Bowles, Rex, McCoy, Marvin Lewis, and Payton (trade) are the guys I would think have a better than 75% chance of not being back

Fox, Zimmer, Gruden, Chip, Hue and either Tomlin or Harbaugh would be surprises but not guys who if fired I would think "that's unfair"

Generate

Banned
Eagles-GAF, I need your counsel. From a fan of one franchise with no Owls to another (no your championships before the leagues merged and before they let black people into the stadiums don't count)

How did you deal with your team being cartoonishly inept while watching a division rival (in your case, Eli, my case, Cowardly Ryan) be on the precipice of championship success?

And to open it up to the general NFL-GAF floor: Is it OK to root for the Patriots in a theoretical Pats-Falcons Owl? Yall don't want to see what it's gonna be like down here if the noisy neighbors from down I-85 win a ring.

Ryan wont get a ring. You should be worried about the Bucs though.

Top Bottom