• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Go Cav
Never seen Dr. Who
triple-h-angry.gif

So to be clear, you are saying that Catherine Tate wasn't hot on Dr Who.

Because we may need to step outside so I can defend m'lady's honor with my authentic Japanese ninja sword and fedora.
Idk anymore? You replied with such a strong standing that It has me questioning my personal opinion 🤔. I just know when I originally watched her run that wasn't the first thing that came to my mind. But who knows!

squicken

Over his last 6 games, Campbell Newton has completed 45% of his passes. I don't think Riverboat will get fired but they maybe do something at OC? Benjamin's year has been pretty awful, not the least of which has been his effort

Rumors are that at the next Breadstream Inc. board meeting, Bread is going to officially declare that the Bucs are not doing it.

Stay woke

Idk anymore? You replied with such a strong standing that It has me questioning my personal opinion ��. I just know when I originally watched her run that wasn't the first thing that came to my mind. But who knows!

Donna Noble looked good

River is the true Milf of the nu-Who tho

Over his last 6 games, Campbell Newton has completed 45% of his passes. I don't think Riverboat will get fired but they maybe do something at OC? Benjamin's year has been pretty awful, not the least of which has been his effort

We've been asking for Shula to be fired for...a long time.

I don't remember when his second game as OC was, but since then.

I think he's packaged with Rowboat at this point though. Not getting rid of Shula until Rivera is out.

Mindlog

What is this nonsense be bandied about?
Our Bucs are on the verge of 8-8. There is nothing greater to be done!

8 and 8

The Bucs have:
1) A ring
2) 8-8
3) A kicker

D O N E
GoEG1Ny.jpg

Line_HTX

lmao Savageeeeeee

edit- honestly he sucks at QB, but this was fucked up. Then I think how much he makes and yea... I don't feel bad at all.

At this point, I don't really care that he'll get his 37 million anyway. No more shitty HEB commercials for Bitch Assbitcher.

Front office better address the offense in an actual, serious manner.

Line_HTX

So embarrassing. Even if Savage is the answer, it's not good enough because there's always the injury factor like all teams face.

Top Bottom