• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
http://nfltraderumors.co/bengals-hc-marvin-lewis-intends-return-next-year-despite-retirement-rumors/

Oh shit!

smoke_gif_by_witharattleandhum-d3bzqi2.gif

Its happening already BG!

YESSSSS MY FAVE PART OF THE OFFSEASON!

I sure hope Star Wars 9 doesn't have a CGI Carrie Fisher and that Fast and the Furious song

I think I heard from local news
they already film all of her scenes

Wondering how they will
axe
Peter's boss now in Family Guy

RIP Carrie Fisher. :(

Sanjuro

Sorry friend! This season has me all kinds of optimistic, even Mech can't handle my optimism!

I have no doubt that Brady is an expert in deep balls.

I think I've been there, Sanjuro send me your address and I'll ship one out today!

Just light it on fire and insert directly into the asshole.

What was the best thing your team did in the year 2016?

For the Panthers, it was exporting Bojangles to California during the run up to that one game in Santa Clara.

You're welcome Worst Coast
Hindsight being 20/20...spend the money and resources to rebuild the Giants defense. The free agency spending spree was a big part of it and for all of the naysayers - Reese and company nailed every damned player they went after. However, it ignores the work the front office has put in via the draft and grabbing the right UDFA's. Eli Apple is a starter and improving, Darien Thompson would be the starting safety if not for injury and I expect him to have a big year two. Even then, Reese hit on Andrew Adams who's a total no name that's come in and solidified the back end. He's right next to Landon Collins who's at a different level and makes that move up to the top of the 2nd last year look like a steal.

That's along with the already existing picks in Hankins and resigning JPP when he could have let him walk after the hand injury. Reese deserves shit for years of poor drafting and there's still tons of work to do on the offense (even then Sterling Sheppard and Perkins look like future key parts of the offense) but he needs to get some praise for the work he put in this offseason.

This team would not be in the playoffs without the defense. Also, Spags needs some love after getting shit on last season. No one would have been able to field a competent defense with the roster we fielded last season.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You talkin about Brady right?

Noodle arm Brady jokes really died down in here the last two years.

Partially because an even worse long ball passer came and used old man cunning to win a superb owl and another because well, Brady actually is good at throwing medium and long. I wouldn't want him for a Rex Grossman 70 yard hail mary, but he's as good as you can be at his age.

@JasonColeBR
Based on people Terry Pegula talks to regularly, top candidates for #Bills HC: Teryl Austin or Tom Coughlin with OC Anthony Lynn staying

Noodle arm Brady jokes really died down in here the last two years.

Partially because an even worse long ball passer came and used old man cunning to win a superb owl and another because well, Brady actually is good at throwing medium and long. I wouldn't want him for a Rex Grossman 70 yard hail mary, but he's as good as you can be at his age.
They finally got someone who can get deep

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is there any division with more stability at head coach than the AFC North? And that's with the shitshow that is Cleveland.

They're the best, most competitive overall division of this century I'd say. Yeah, there were flashes from other divisions for a year or two but overall the AFC North fields 3 good teams each season, sometimes four when the Brownies take their rare upswing.

Top Bottom