• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Fox318

Due to a clerical error, he will be the Jets new head coach.

TsynUcC.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Doomsayer

Man, I didn't realize Frank Gore was already 33. It seems like just a few years ago he was one of top backs in the NFL.

Came across a few interesting stats:

With 85 scrimmage yards last week, Gore eclipsed 1,200 for the season which marks his 11th consecutive season with at least 1,200 scrimmage yards, which is an NFL record. Gore moved past Curtis Martin, Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith as the only players to reach 1,200 scrimmage yards in 10 seasons.

With 1,000 rushing yards this season, Gore would join Pro Football Hall of Famers Emmitt Smith (11), Curtis Martin (10), Walter Payton (10) and Barry Sanders (10) as the only players in NFL history to rush for 1,000 yards in at least nine different seasons.

Pretty insane the longevity he has had in his career. He needs 36 yards for a 1000 yard season. I hope he gets it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think Gore would be a good old man back on almost any other team. The Colts just are not built to run in this current incarnation.

Doomsayer

I think Gore would be a good old man back on almost any other team. The Colts just are not built to run in this current incarnation.

Definitely, he was never the fastest guy on the field and but he was quick in and out of his cuts and never took big hits. One of my favorite players, for sure.

Bevell to the Rams? Somehow I'm OK with this lol

Not sure on possibly losing Tom Cable, but then again. How can our Oline get any worse :'v

Darren WoodsonVerified account
‏@darrenwoodson28
Cowboys to activate Mark Sanchez as #Dak Prescott backup! Looks less likely Romo will play for fear of risking injury behind 2nd team O-line

Farooq

Banned
Darren WoodsonVerified account
‏@darrenwoodson28
Cowboys to activate Mark Sanchez as #Dak Prescott backup! Looks less likely Romo will play for fear of risking injury behind 2nd team O-line

Protect that trade value. Poor Romo, I read from beat writers that watch practice that Romo looks better than Dak, sucks he couldn't compete for the starting gig. Walsh rotated Young and Montana, it could have been done.

Protect that trade value. Poor Romo, I read from beat writers that watch practice that Romo looks better than Dak, sucks he couldn't compete for the starting gig. Walsh rotated Young and Montana, it could have been done.

Best case, Romo and Dak go at it during training camp and Romo takes his job back next year.

MechDX

#NFL 2016 Worst turnover diff (thru Wk 16): #Jets (-23), #Bears & #Jaguars (-16), #Rams (-10), #Browns (-9), #Texans (-7), #Chargers(-6)

My gawd the Texans just keep Doin it!!

Mindlog

I will not abide this Sanchez foolishness. We need Romo to play to fulfill our playoff needs next week. Jeruh, I'm willing to add a little sugar to the deal to make it happen so here's a coupon to Applebees.
4Iv1JeN.jpg

Use it in good faith. Go Dallas!

Bills bench Tyrod for EJ? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha at the rate of the Bills organization stupidity the Browns might make the playoffs before you..

They benched him so he won't have risk of getting hurt. Part of contract clause is if he gets injured, he's owed 30 mil. But his buyout is around 5-8mil

Pepiope

Don't have to watch practice to know who's the better QB.

You can just hope that Dak doesn't cost you a SB.

Don't have to watch practice to know who's the better QB.

You can just hope that Dak doesn't cost you a SB.

692.gif

This little shtick is only a result of your fear that you mortgaged your draft picks for a qb that is worse than the one Dallas took in the fourth round.

Pepiope

http://replygif.net/i/692.gif[/MG]

This little shtick is only a result of your fear that you mortgaged your draft picks for a qb that is worse than the one Dallas took in the fourth round.[/QUOTE]
Not worried in the slightest bb

I'm happy Dallas is ruining their chances at an owl.

Top Bottom