• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dem bois and NY have already clinched playoff spots. Washington has a decent chance of making it in. What's Philly's excuse?

C0vtZk-WgAAbV13.jpg:large

Kas has a brother?

They got rid of that fraudulent Chip, Howie will lead them to glory.

The problem is Dak/Zeke, they going to be a huge problem for the NFC east, Eli retires Giants are going to basement dwellers until they find a QB, Washington has a QB don't know if he's a fraud but they will pay him, as long as Dak/Zeke combo exist in the east, rest of teams will have a uphill battle until they have to pay both these guys, once they shell out the big bucks, Cap problems will arise certain areas of their team will be lacking, this is when the Cowboys become weaker, Cowboy fans need to pray they win a SB in the next 4 years...

Dem bois and NY have already clinched playoff spots. Washington has a decent chance of making it in. What's Philly's excuse?
Terrible owner, terrible gm, terrible head coach. Tough to overcome all that. Plus Howie traded all all their talent in the offseason. Gonna take the next gm a while to replace everything.

Pepiope

The problem is Dak/Zeke, they going to be a huge problem for the NFC east, Eli retires Giants are going to basement dwellers until they find a QB, Washington has a QB don't know if he's a fraud but they will pay him, as long as Dak/Zeke combo exist in the east, rest of teams will have a uphill battle until they have to pay both these guys, once they shell out the big bucks, Cap problems will arise certain areas of their team will be lacking, this is when the Cowboys become weaker, Cowboy fans need to pray they win a SB in the next 4 years...
The real problem is Zeke and the line. I'm not sure Dak is relevant in 4 years.

It's going to be Dak's team next season, no more Romo begging to play, with that annoying monkey off his back, and a year of experience, he will grow as a QB plus that o-line can do wonders..

Striker

I assume McAdoo is playing everyone he can, at least for a couple drives or something. Wouldn't be surprised if Snacks and Jenkins sit out. Give OV some rest too, he's fucking played every snap it seems.

Hindl

Even if Dak's ceiling is Alex Smith, which I disagree with, he's been in the league for 11 years now. I think Dak'll be around for a while.

It's going to be Dak's team next season, no more Romo begging to play, with that annoying monkey off his back, and a year of experience, he will grow as a QB plus that o-line can do wonders..

Dak will be a problem for a while. Although that OL has been very healthy this year, with the exception of Collins, who got replaced by someone even better currently. Zeke could find a way to succeed behind the Vikings OL, but when Dak has gotten pressured repeatedly in games, he hasn't looked as good. Which is obvious, plus he's a rookie QB so he'll get more comfortable as he learns. But I'm interested to see what happens when offensive injuries start piling up and he has to shoulder more of the load.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That OP update is the worst

Now we've got Dolphins fans slinging shit because they're in the playoffs for the first time in 84 years.

Now we've got Dolphins fans slinging shit because they're in the playoffs for the first time in 84 years.
How much Patriots gear did you get for Christmas?

They celebrate the 72 dolphins team worse than cowboy fans living in the mid nineties
1. I don't think anyone here has mentioned the 72 Dolphins in a long time

2. Can you blame them? This franchise has been shit since Marino retired and didn't even win a SB with him. It's literally all they have.

MechDX

Want to the see the Packers and Lions just agree to tie and take a knee every play. That way they both get in the playoffs and watch the Racists in Washington cry

I like how people pretend the GB/Det game matters. As if the Lions have a snowball's chance in hell. Come on people, we all know who's winning that game.

There's a thread on the Giants forum talking about the 2004 QB class, fucking hell, Big Ben had number one defense in points given up 5 times in his career, Eli had a top 5 defense twice, second one this season...Ben rarely had to take risk he could go 3 and out 4 times in a row and knew he get the ball back...Eli had to take huge risk to put points on the board know his defense was shit, Eli average defensive rank through out his career is 18th..Ben average defensive is 6th...

How much Patriots gear did you get for Christmas?

1. I don't think anyone here has mentioned the 72 Dolphins in a long time

2. Can you blame them? This franchise has been shit since Marino retired and didn't even win a SB with him. It's literally all they have.

He's just mad I didn't include a single reference to Savage

To be fair I talk shit regardless

MechDX

I would trade old man Brady, Keep Jimmy G...but I think when Brady retires so will Bill, when that happens AFC East will be a shit fest that rivals AFC South..

Everyone keeps ragging on the AFCS but it's not the worst division right now. 3 teams will be .500 or better when the season ends.

Look at the NFCW and AFCN

I like how people pretend the GB/Det game matters. As if the Lions have a snowball's chance in hell. Come on people, we all know who's winning that game.

Season on the line for the lions with a hurt stafford at QB?

sorry detroit

Green Bay is going to choke in spectacular fashion in the playoffs, not you

Top Bottom