• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

C8r3jDg.gif
I can't wait for the inevitable 2016 Greg-AT showdown!

MechDX

Tom Savage going to do it in the playoffs. Then me and Kave get to run rough shot all over the off season thread

Bacon

Stole this from a giants forum I visit -

Some tweets from Dan Salomone:

The @Giants have allowed 24 offensive touchdowns this season, the fewest in the #NFL.

Opponents are finding the end zone just 47.4% of the time in goal-to-go situations, the best mark in the #NFL (avg. 4.42 points, also No.1).

They allow TDs on just 39.0 percent of opponents’ trips to RZ, No. 1 in NFL. Carolina is No. 2 (44.2).

Stole this from a giants forum I visit -

Some tweets from Dan Salomone:

The @Giants have allowed 24 offensive touchdowns this season, the fewest in the #NFL.

Opponents are finding the end zone just 47.4% of the time in goal-to-go situations, the best mark in the #NFL (avg. 4.42 points, also No.1).

They allow TDs on just 39.0 percent of opponents’ trips to RZ, No. 1 in NFL. Carolina is No. 2 (44.2).

Another stat, they haven't allowed 30 or more points this season in any game..only defense in the playoffs or fighting to get into the playoffs to accomplish this,.could change Sunday when they rest players..

Just hit me I'll never see Romo in a Cowboys uniform again...fuck that is sad.

Thanks for all the good times, Tony. My favorite QB ever. Guy has faced extreme failure, disappointment, and adversity. But throughout the whole thing, you couldn't say one bad thing about the guys character, or dedication as a player and teammate.

Truly one of the greatest ever. I hope he can get a ring with another team, I'll be rooting for him. And when he does retire, I hope he stays connected with the game by being in the TV booth.

You know thinking about it more, I hope to god they let him come out even just to take a knee for the final snap. I don't want his last play to be getting injured.

I know the game is in Philly, but for all the Cowboys fans watching please do it Jerry!

Steve Smith is going to retire as a RAVEN..,

It's not your fault Grova

He said he's not playing another game. Doesn't mean he can't sign a 1 day and retire as a Panther.

Even if he doesn't, it doesn't matter. You can't just erase those 12 years he spent here as a cornerstone of the franchise.

Even if Gettleman tried...

MechDX

.@GregCosell on @Midday180: Savage far and away the most physically talented of backup QBs in playoffs: Savage, McGloin, Moore. #Texans

NickCageHair.gif

Floyd just giving away #1 overall picks like its nothing.

Monster
What if the 9rs beat the Seahawks

Just hit me I'll never see Romo in a Cowboys uniform again...fuck that is sad.

Thanks for all the good times, Tony. My favorite QB ever. Guy has faced extreme failure, disappointment, and adversity. But throughout the whole thing, you couldn't say one bad thing about the guys character, or dedication as a player and teammate.

Truly one of the greatest ever. I hope he can get a ring with another team, I'll be rooting for him. And when he does retire, I hope he stays connected with the game by being in the TV booth.

You know thinking about it more, I hope to god they let him come out even just to take a knee for the final snap. I don't want his last play to be getting injured.

I know the game is in Philly, but for all the Cowboys fans watching please do it Jerry!
He's not friend....

It's not your fault...

He said he's not playing another game. Doesn't mean he can't sign a 1 day and retire as a Panther.

Even if he doesn't, it doesn't matter. You can't just erase those 12 years he spent here as a cornerstone of the franchise.

Even if Gettleman tried...
It's not your fault

*screams into air
It's not my fault

Mrbob

Packers fans stop worrying. This Giants team isn't winning in GB unless they get 5 ints. They can't score.

Giants are favorable match up because their weakness (offense) helps out the Packers weakness (defense). Ill get plenty of enjoyment though at another Packers playoff meltdown against the Giants.

Top Bottom