• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

N64 the GOAT.

I put at least 3000 hours into Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Super Smash Bros, and No Mercy alone. That doesn't even count games like OOT, RE2,and MArio 64.

bionic77

N64 the GOAT.

I put at least 3000 hours into Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Super Smash Bros, and No Mercy alone. That doesn't even count games like OOT, RE2,and MArio 64.
It sucks that arcade and multiplayer with people in the same room as you is dead (until the Switch brings it back).

Online just does not compare to playing in the same room. Of course the weirds and the youngs will not agree with me because they can order Papa Johns everyday and just stay at home and play without their pants on, but for regular people you know what I am talking about.

Online just does not compare to playing in the same room. Of course the weirds and the youngs will not agree with me because they can order Papa Johns everyday and just stay at home and play without their pants on, but for regular people you know what I am talking about.

You haven't really played multiplayer until someone slaps the controller out your hand while you're mashing buttons to break a pin in No Mercy, leading to an actual wrestling match, which eventually ends with you all just playing more games.

It sucks that arcade and multiplayer with people in the same room as you is dead (until the Switch brings it back).

Yup I just can't get into online games, even when I played WoW it was at least 3 of us in the same room playing together most of the time.

Ron Rivera doesn't anticipate any staff changes. "Remember, these are the same guys who went 15-1 last season."
(Per Jourdan Rodrigue from the CLT Observer)

"We were good last year" is probably the worst excuse for not making changes after a bad season.

Especially when every problem the team had this season, anyone could have seen from a mile away.

Everyone needs a GOAT moment with friends

Nothing beats being in a room full of people laughing their asses off playing GTA when someone escapes the cops by making a swim for it, still being chased in ocean for 10 more minutes, and finally escaping just to get got by a random shark you didn't even know the game had

bionic77

You haven't really played multiplayer until someone slaps the controller out your hand while you're mashing buttons to break a pin in No Mercy, leading to an actual wrestling match, which eventually ends with you all just playing more games.
:lol

This brings back memories.

The smug look on that dumb motherfucker next to you when he wins a race in MK entirely because of luck with bullshit weapons is also something that can easily lead to violence.

PES also led to some shit in law school...

Bread

Banned
If you're looking for a great couch coop game get Crawl, me and my buddy played like 15 hours of it in 2 days it's great

Bronx-Man

Banned
Cowboys are in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation throughout the playoffs now that I think about it.

*They start Dak and they lose*
"You should've put in Tony! What were you thinking relying on a rookie QB with no postseason experience?!"

*They start Tony and they lose*
"You should've put in Dak! What were you thinking relying on a 36YO coming off back surgery?!"

Gonna be so many hot takes no matter what, ughhhhhhh.

vikki

N64 is my favorite console of all time due to all of the multiplayer games in additions to the classics:

Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Zelda
Wave Race 64
1080 Snowboarding
Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball
WCW vs. nWo World Tour
WCW vs. nWo Revenge
WWF WrestleMania 2000
WWF No Mercy
Goldeneye
The World is Not Enough
Diddy Kong Racing
Super Mario 64
Star Fox 64
Banjo Kazooie

N64 had some slick wrestling games. Idk why they worked out so well on the N64.

Bitanator

Cowboys are in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation throughout the playoffs now that I think about it.

"You should've put in Tony! What were you thinking relying on a rookie QB with no postseason experience?!"

"You should've put in Dak! What were you thinking relying on a 36YO coming off back surgery?!"

Just drown that shit out man, My hope is Dak and Zeke do so well in the playoffs that Romo has the opportunity to come in and clean up the rest of the games. Dak is going to do fine he responds extremely well just a different person mentally then your average rookie.

Had a dream last night that Romo played the entire second half of the Superbowl since we were up 31-3. A man can dream

Greg

"now that I think about it"

uhhh... hasn't this been the discussion all season?

Sephzilla

N64 is my favorite console of all time due to all of the multiplayer games in additions to the classics:

Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Zelda
Wave Race 64
1080 Snowboarding
Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball
WCW vs. nWo World Tour
WCW vs. nWo Revenge
WWF WrestleMania 2000
WWF No Mercy

Goldeneye
The World is Not Enough
Diddy Kong Racing
Super Mario 64
Star Fox 64
Banjo Kazooie

What's sad is that these games have more fluid gameplay than the modern WWE games

Bronx-Man

Banned
And then there's this:

C081LAHUUAApXRV.jpg:large

jbug617

Banned
NBC in Boston is moving to an entire different station. I will miss WHDH aka Channel 7.

Jamie Collins wants to get paid
#Browns Jamie Collins, set to be a free agent, said the losing is a factor but likes his teammates and he'll stay if the money is right

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I used to play games with friends but then I moved to Texas and then finally to St Louis. Now I'm 35 and everyone my age has kids and shit so they're too busy like bionic.

Doesn't help that St. Louis is known to be a town with few transplants and insular social circles so the most common question to get to know someone here is "what high school did you go to?"

image_400x400.jpg

"now that I think about it"

uhhh... hasn't this been the discussion all season?

I like this snark

But then I'm sad because I miss ez. He was better than any of us at this.

Pepiope

They should be using Tony. They can still win with Dak cause the line and Zeke are more important anyway, but Romo can take over games and make the tough throws when needed. He can win a shootout. Don't really think Dak is that guy.

There is an article on philly voice asking if the Eagles should fire dougie now. Man next year is going to be so good if the Eagles start out slow.

Bart Scott cant wait.jpeg

Just heard the eagles are working on an extension with Nolan Carrol. Why? Him and mills should be gone and they should get 2 guys that can actually play.

Is Cook a good receiver? If they want someone with the same skillset as Sproles they should go for McCaffrey.

I want him so bad

He's a pretty good receiver but they didn't use him a lot. Averaged 15 yards a catch this year

scust

Is Cook a good receiver? If they want someone with the same skillset as Sproles they should go for McCaffrey.
What Hindl said and yes you should Hindl.. he's not Zeke.. but he's excellent.

In regards to pass catching, Chubb was that guy.. (when the debate was Zeke vs Chubb as the best RB in college football.. I had to grudgingly admit that Chubb was better than Zeke..) But since Chubb is staying at Georgia (I feel he's making a mistake since he will be the number two back behind Dalvin. Fournette isn't as good in the passing game injury or not)

Cook is better in the passing game compared to Fournette in my opinion.. but if they want a scat back back.. the answer is Curtis Samuel I suppose.

I assume Caf will drop down to New England unfortunately.. or Bill will trade up for him because he's perfect for him.

Y'all should be in a position to draft Cook I'm guessing

cdyhybrid

What Hindl said and yes you should Hindl.. he's not Zeke.. but he's excellent.

In regards to pass catching, Chubb was that guy.. (when the debate was Zeke vs Chubb as the best RB in college football.. I had to grudgingly admit that Chubb was better than Zeke..) But since Chubb is staying at Georgia (I feel he's making a mistake since he will be the number two back behind Dalvin. Fournette isn't as good in the passing game injury or not)

Cook is better in the passing game compared to Fournette in my opinion.. but if they want a scat back back.. the answer is Curtis Samuel I suppose.

I assume Caf will drop down to New England unfortunately.. or Bill will trade up for him because he's perfect for him.

Y'all should be in a position to draft Cook I'm guessing

Rang had the Raiders taking McCaffrey at 30 since Murray is a FA soon.

Top Bottom