• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Hindl

What Hindl said and yes you should Hindl.. he's not Zeke.. but he's excellent.

In regards to pass catching, Chubb was that guy.. (when the debate was Zeke vs Chubb as the best RB in college football.. I had to grudgingly admit that Chubb was better than Zeke..) But since Chubb is staying at Georgia (I feel he's making a mistake since he will be the number two back behind Dalvin. Fournette isn't as good in the passing game injury or not)

Cook is better in the passing game compared to Fournette in my opinion.. but if they want a scat back back.. the answer is Curtis Samuel I suppose.

I assume Caf will drop down to New England unfortunately.. or Bill will trade up for him because he's perfect for him.

Y'all should be in a position to draft Cook I'm guessing

Yeah love Cook but I just can't decide if they should get him or a CB. Both positions are so deep. He's not great at catching so they may not target him but I think Donta Foreman would be a great choice in the later rounds. Or Samuel he's basically halfway between a RB and receiver already.

And yeah Chubb was a good option before his injury and return to college but it's probably the good move

bionic77

are you building your own Neverland Ranch?
I don't like the tone of this post.

Also :lol at the people showing up to Trumps inauguration. Makes me feel a little bit better about the sharp decline of my country.

I was just at a barcade and I decided that when I have a house I'm either getting a blitz cabinet or a Tapper cabinet
Bartop is the way to go.

Fuck having a full cabinet in your house.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
eCYNF0K.jpg

Rang had the Raiders taking McCaffrey at 30 since Murray is a FA soon.
That isn't a horrible decision for the Raidas... but they need to continue to develop that defense or get a star RB..

But..
Not a chance, but I think Murray will re-sign for cheap anyway. And we got 2 solid guys behind him anyway. It's RB by committee.

Raiders are going LB or DB in 1st round.
I ultimately see them resigning him..

Raidas need to build that D and they'll do that by getting Marshon Lattimore or Gareon Conley. (I'm assuming Conley with his injury history will cause him to fall to the top of the second)

Yeah love Cook but I just can't decide if they should get him or a CB. Both positions are so deep. He's not great at catching so they may not target him but I think Donta Foreman would be a great choice in the later rounds. Or Samuel he's basically halfway between a RB and receiver already.

And yeah Chubb was a good option before his injury and return to college but it's probably the good move
I disagree.. Michel will eat his carries because he's good enough that you can't sit him on the bench and as an RB.. you need to get your money as soon as possible because you never know.

If you want versatility, then you get Samuel who is Percy Harvin 2.0.. can Line him up everywhere on the field and he'll give you a positive play..

But the problem is... I think he stays and I think that's the best move for him as he can continue to develop his draft profile.

Hindl

That isn't a horrible decision for the Raidas... but they need to continue to develop that defense or get a star RB..

But..

I ultimately see them resigning him..

Raidas need to build that D and they'll do that by getting Marshon Lattimore or Gareon Conley. (I'm assuming Conley with his injury history will cause him to fall to the top of the second)

I disagree.. Michel will eat his carries because he's good enough that you can't sit him on the bench and as an RB.. you need to get your money as soon as possible because you never know.

If you want versatility, then you get Samuel who is Percy Harvin 2.0.. can Line him up everywhere on the field and he'll give you a positive play..

But the problem is... I think he stays and I think that's the best move for him as he can continue to develop his draft profile.

Fair. And yeah Percy Harvin is who I see in Samuel. He'd be nice but I think they see Smallwood as the change of pace scat back. Eagles need a true 3 down back, and Cook or Foreman are who I see as a good candidate for it

Fitts

Seen a tweet saying Derek won't be in Denver this weekend. Anyone know why? Is it really part of rehabbing the injury or was it a coaches decision to keep him away? Because if the latter then I don't think that's very smart. He's the leader on this team and can continue to add a ton of value even if he's not the one throwing the ball. I hope he's being encouraged to be there for games/practices/etc.

Fair. And yeah Percy Harvin is who I see in Samuel. He'd be nice but I think they see Smallwood as the change of pace scat back. Eagles need a true 3 down back, and Cook or Foreman are who I see as a good candidate for it
He makes Harvin look like a chump.. amazing speed and hands..

But Cook is the best RB compared to everyone.. Curtis goes in the 4th or 5th if he declares.. and he shouldn't..

I agree you don't need him and can use Smallwood.

Pepiope

Pep.. in response to Sproles retiring..

I have the answer to your question..

Dalvin Cook..

You're welcome
We need to go offense heavy this draft. Our strategy should be BPA between DBs/offensive weapons. So many holes.

I would like Pryor too in FA, but he's going to cost too much.

Hopefully we get Woods from BUF to go along with Jackson.

Jackson/Woods/Matthews/DGB/Aggy looks respectable at least.

Hindl

We need to go offense heavy this draft. Our strategy should be BPA between DBs/offensive weapons. So many holes.

I don't think there's any amount of money a team can offer Pryor. He's staying in the Cleve. Floys right tho Dalvin Cook would be a great pickup. I think the FO agrees because they've been sending scouts to Seminoles games

Harvin was the best player on the 08 Florida team that was loaded with NFL mans
I agree with this for the most part..

But Samuel is better than him..

No.

We are men!
Brother!!

The answer remains the same..

Dalvin Cook..

You aren't finding dick at WR in this class so get the best RB since I would be shocked if he drops out of the top ten and the class is decent overall for defensive backs and dline.

I don't think there's any amount of money a team can offer Pryor. He's staying in the Cleve
I don't either..

Grova, thoughts on Panthers beat writers saying Gettleman is against letting Smith sign a one-day deal to retire with the Panthers?

He absolutely is against 89 signing a one-day.

Those are two proud, stubborn men and there were way too many parting shots between the two of them for the bad blood to ever really go away. If it were really up to DG, it wouldn't happen while he is the GM.

89 still has tremendous (tremendous) respect for Gettleman's boss though so if 89 wants it to happen (and the man still lives in Charlotte and has good relationships with the players, he has no great animosity for the franchise), Richardson will make it happen whether Getts signs off or not

Seen a tweet saying Derek won't be in Denver this weekend. Anyone know why? Is it really part of rehabbing the injury or was it a coaches decision to keep him away? Because if the latter then I don't think that's very smart. He's the leader on this team and can continue to add a ton of value even if he's not the one throwing the ball. I hope he's being encouraged to be there for games/practices/etc.
I was told by medical professionals that because of the atmosphere and because of Carr's surgery.. they may be keeping him in Oakland as a precaution.

MechDX

Andre Johnson was sitting at home as a newly retired man when he decided to start hanging around, supporting #Texan again.

Johnson: "I even went out there and popped up at people’s tailgates and stuff. I actually now get to be normal. Just be a fan." #Texans

Andre Johnson: "Did I ever think that I would ever play in a Colt uniform? No. Did I ever think I would play in a Titans uniform? No."

Johnson: "Unfortunately it didn’t work out that way. But it never changed anything. I don’t hate anybody or dislike anybody." #Texans

Andre Johnson had a meeting with Bob, Cal McNair to discuss his future with #Texans. "The meeting went very well. I never doubted anything."

https://twitter.com/ChronBrianSmith/status/814998401523785729

Was great to see Dre come back home. He is loved in this city and gave the fans the only real thing to root for for a decade. Next stop HoF

Pretty much what Floy said. Medical reasons, he just had surgery so not a good idea to fly etc.

KingBroly

Banned
Open Vacancies:
- Jaguars
- Bills
- Rams

Probably Firings:
- Chargers
- Bears

Maybe Firings:
- Jets (Fireable offense missing the Playoffs last year, worse position this year)
- Bengals (Lost the team in the Playoff loss to the Steelers last year)
- Colts (Hasn't been good since before getting re-signed)

So 8 potential coaching vacancies open this year. I think 5 are guaranteed, with 6 being very likely. I think Lewis is the safest, but the team just sucked this year. As for the Colts...they're simply a wild card. Dunno how Irsay will respond.

I think Kyle Shanahan will end up the Colts coach if Pagano is fired.

And finally...Las Vegas Chargers

Top Bottom