• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Farooq

Banned
This Romo vs. Dak talk is amusing but tiring.

They are both good. I'd be happy with either one, and so would most of your garbage ass teams.

This team isn't the #1 seed because of Dak. They are playing so well because of the great chemistry and leadership this team has. That's why Dak is the best starter for us right now. Romo is obviously a better player, but if you follow this locker room, you know that Dak and Zeke have inspired the team to play to a level that is greater than the sum of its parts.

I still don't think we have enough talent on defense to make it out of the NFC, but its a great team. I'm not used to success so I'm very happy as a fan.

I personally believe the chemistry comes from winning. And it is not like Romo is a stranger in that locker room. And since Romo is a better QB, he makes the team better. He can do things that I don't believe Dak will ever learn how to do (throw with anticipation).

I get what you are saying about the convo being tiring, it is over the Cowboys have moved on. But I truly feel like this is a once in a decade shot. First round bye with Seattle losing a major fucking defensive piece and no other powerhouse team. I fear that Dak is RG3/Kaep in that his flaws are being masked by the team around him and that he will eventually get exposed in the playoffs. We may never have this opportunity again.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fuck all this "lose for a draft pick talk" coming from Browns fans.

Go for the W, who cares if you get the #1 or #2 pick, there's no clear cut #1 in this draft anyway

This team plays hard for Hue Jackson and that's one of the main reasons he's keeping his job

Meier

My god. Mike Smoth you fucking idiot. Just gave them the first down on 4th and 2 and now they're probably going to win this.

Stopped em!! Yeah!

squicken

I get what you are saying about the convo being tiring, it is over the Cowboys have moved on. But I truly feel like this is a once in a decade shot. First round bye with Seattle losing a major fucking defensive piece no other powerhouse team. I fear that Dak is RG3/Kaep in that his flaws are being masked by the team around him that will eventually get exposed in the playoffs. We may never have this opportunity again.

I asked earlier who opposing teams would rather play, and I think all of them would rather play against Dak than a healthy Romo. But they are going to ride with Dak so it's always going to be a what if

Steelers playing the most basic Vanilla defense in the world. They don't give a fuck.

Probably waiting for the Browns to Browns anyway.

Despite not being playoff bound, I think the Bucs can be pleased with this season.
IIRC this is their first winning record since the Raheem Morris era

The season's over!

877.gif

Top Bottom