• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

brentech

.@ProFootballTalk
Sam Bradford sets single-season completion-percentage record (which is easy to do when most throws cover four yards.

Sam Bradford had his most Sam Bradford season. Congrats champ!

BROWNS PLS

Alright folks
I'm heading out to watch this Falcons-Saints game with some friends
Might chime in via mobile if something crazy happens.

ESPN Stats and Information

Patriots QB Tom Brady has set the NFL record for TD-to-interception ratio (14.0). He finished with 28 TD and 2 INT this season. The previous mark of 27-to-2 was set by Nick Foles for the 2013 Eagles.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Patriots QB Tom Brady has set the NFL record for TD-to-interception ratio (14.0). He finished with 28 TD and 2 INT this season. The previous mark of 27-to-2 was set by Nick Foles for the 2013 Eagles.

I always forget about that run Foles pulled off. How did that even happen?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I know he didn't play the first four games but you have to give it to him with that absolutely ridiculous TD-INT ratio

One upped squickens favorite, Nick Foles

Syrinx

A bit sad we're missing the playoffs but this Bucs team just has so much trash on it. The fact we finished with a 9-7 record is unfathomable.

Hopefully we have some luck in the draft and in FA. I'd honestly love it if we took my boy Dalvin if he was available but there are just so many holes that we won't do it.

Doubt Cook will be available.

Yeah, we still have a lot of work to do. We need more o-line help, another WR besides Evans, help in the secondary, etc.

But it's a step in the right direction.

Top Bottom