• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

I personally believe the chemistry comes from winning. And it is not like Romo is a stranger in that locker room. And since Romo is a better QB, he makes the team better. He can do things that I don't believe Dak will ever learn how to do (throw with anticipation).

I get what you are saying about the convo being tiring, it is over the Cowboys have moved on. But I truly feel like this is a once in a decade shot. First round bye with Seattle losing a major fucking defensive piece no other powerhouse team. I fear that Dak is RG3/Kaep in that his flaws are being masked by the team around him that will eventually get exposed in the playoffs. We may never have this opportunity again.

Dak's ability to use his legs might win us some games in the playoffs. Have a little faith. You are probably right in that Romo makes the team better, but I don't see why you're so down on Dak.

Our defense isn't a "once in a decade" level of quality. It's not very good. All of our main pieces on offense will be back next year, and we'll also have Jaylon Smith. I see us having many opportunities in the future. Dak isn't RG3, just totally different temperament and work ethic.

I love Romo as much as anyone man but just enjoy the ride.

@LesBowen
Eagles Sr VP Anne Gordon made it clear to everyone objecting that she would be happy to eject us all, and that fallout did not concern her.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
@LesBowen
Eagles Sr VP Anne Gordon made it clear to everyone objecting that she would be happy to eject us all, and that fallout did not concern her.

FrontOfficeCard_Gordon.jpg

Chaos in Philly

Meier

A bit sad we're missing the playoffs but this Bucs team just has so much trash on it. The fact we finished with a 9-7 record is unfathomable.

Hopefully we have some luck in the draft and in FA. I'd honestly love it if we took my boy Dalvin if he was available but there are just so many holes that we won't do it.

Top Bottom